Join our server on Discord

Guess who! XD
--narator's voice-- he was Lost to the web... And in its vastness he became forever changed...

Uh, dude... I'm not Bob... This isn't Reboot...

--narrator-- I know... What has that got to with anything?

... Excellent point.

Ok, randomocity aside, 'ello again folks. Finally got my devices back from my folks. Feels great to be back in business. Missed this place a lot. A lot has changed for me of late. Started my own first ever story (currently posted in Beastforum for those of you who wish to look it up. It's called "from botany to beastiallity"). I've actually started to seriously use Facebook as a way to talk with people. Fun stuff. Anyways, so much to catch up on, so little time. Toodles for now!

P.s. I Also just came back from holidays, and right now I have 15000 new messages, 14000 of which are spam Crybaby2
Pps I officially have a furry profile pic... Sorta... Anyways, it's on my Facebook, www.facebook.com/Johalt12 I like it anyways. Friend found it for me.

Ppps (because apparently thinking things all at once i's beyond me xP) any rp's with some openings? ... Slash ones frI'm before which are still going on which I'm overdue for a reply on x_x
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I got a Fallout 3 RP that's getting off the ground. Be fine with me if you squeezed in. Hasn't really gotten started anyways.

Welcome back.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Ah, fallout 3... Yet another game I know nothing about... XP yeah I saw that, but it looks to me you need some kind of knowledge of how the game works or whatever, and I don't have that. So I'd be useless there.

Thanks for the offer though. Appreciate it massively.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Hey, welcome back. I was thinking of restarting the zombie RP I had going a while back, but I'm just looking for players.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army