Join our server on Discord

I found something...
Wouldn't a Doujin be Saddle-Stitch (thin cover, pages stapled through the middle to hold it all together)? Much like every other comic known to man?
Waru_the_Magnificent Wrote:Wouldn't a Doujin be Saddle-Stitch (thin cover, pages stapled through the middle to hold it all together)? Much like every other comic known to man?

Not quite.

In fact, most of the doujinshi I currently own are bound together more like paperbacks - pages wrapped around a single large piece of paper that wraps around them and becomes the cover then bound by glue. That's not really a good description, I know - but that's more or less how it is. I do have a doujinshi bound together in the way you mentioned - but it's a Kouji x Junpei so I suspect you wouldn't be very interested in that.

... and, please take your time finishing up that manga then. Too bad I can't expect any hot Guardromon action! ;(
If someone could send me the files (If they are not over 1 mb each pic), I would gladly host them up for you guys!
i will put them up after i had school today, so please be patient
http://www.gnuffiehot.netfirms.com/frontier.htm there it is:D just click the little pictures for an enlargement
Hey Gnuffie, why is the manga pages going in pairs? It starts out as one, and then it goes on to 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, ect.
what are you complaining about? you got all the pictures right there, don't worry! :P

anyways that is because i use word for the making of the webpage, and he screws it up a little. It makes it that the tumpnail is for example 001.jpg, and then the picture itself is 002.jpg, and since i tumpnailed every picture...
Uhhh... I can't see the page.
The website you have requested has exceeded its daily bandwidth quota of 56MB and has been temporarily de-activated. It will automatically be re-activated within 24 hrs.

Darn, to much ppl have acces to it :P
i'm sorry, but that's what happens when you have netfirms :P