Join our server on Discord

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I'm on the east coast, and it is officially the day! So, now I can officially say it without looking like some sort of fool!....>.<

Sorry I don't have any special stories or anything like that. Suffice to say, Digimon is still near and dear to my heart.^_^ Always will be. And so are all of you. Anyway...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

PS-Dorulumon's butt is awesome..XD Sorry, I've too much Mountain Dew.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
(12-25-2011 03:47 PM)Renafan Wrote: I'm on the east coast, and it is officially the day! So, now I can officially say it without looking like some sort of fool!....>.<

Sorry I don't have any special stories or anything like that. Suffice to say, Digimon is still near and dear to my heart.^_^ Always will be. And so are all of you. Anyway...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

PS-Dorulumon's butt is awesome..XD Sorry, I've too much Mountain Dew.

Same to you as well. And a Happy New Year to you too~!

PS- Of course, the digital muscular drill-wolf's also quite a keeper. Mountain Dew or not >XD

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Merry Christmas. As for me, Already know what I got, and really couldn't complain. M1 Garand AND a 1911? Really, Dad's been too kind this year. Really makes up for when things were bad.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Even though I don't like Christmas much, but oh well~

I've already received most of my gifts(which were from friends and such) and I really don't see why complaining. lol Got from necklaces to socks, and money...plus stuff.

It's kind of sad to be sick on Christmas though. I mean, won't be able to go to one of those boring family parties...already missing the interesting ones.

So, all of you MUST have a nice day! As in, you get it extra better to compensate for mines. :3 And happy new year~
MERRY CHRISTMAS ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
MERRY CHRISTMAS! My wallet is now empty, living of leftovers!
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
Merry christmas everyone. Hope you've had and/or having a great day!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Merry Christmas if you celebrate it! I spent the day cooking, exercising, and going to watch some football soon. I care less and less about presents, so okay day overall.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
But you already got your present(s).

Merry Christmas to everyone here though. Hope it was good. I had a good day.
Though it's a day later, Merry Christmas to all! ^^ Here's all I could give for now... *Brings forward a bound green palmon with red vines/petals* I hope she is a good choice though she was tricky to catch...

MagmaPalmon: *Glares at CKM, struggling in her bindings.*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions