Join our server on Discord

Favorite yaoi coupling?
Does it have to be a coulpe how bout a threesome or or a orgy aww you made me have to pick ok hmmm

gabumon x flamdramon
leomon x flamon
exveemon x wargreymon
wargarymon x blackwargraymon
guilmon x gabumon
growlmon x leomon

or like i said ORGY with all hehe Twisted

oh looky hes so CUTE! *drools*
http://www.thedigimonhentaizone.com/mang...Kun_22.jpg
Weell, i would have to say
Gabu/pata
Agu/Gabu
Agu/Flamedramon
Agu/me.............WHAT
Gabu/Guil
and last but not least
Agunimon and weregarurumon
.... hey, I'll post to this thread again!

Dudley/Harry and Crabbe/Goyle (HP)

Bowser/Mario and Wario/Mario (... the Mario games :p)

Dekao/Netto from the MMBN stuff and just generally Megaman with various robot masters including, but not limited to, Gutsman and Woodman.

and... hmm....

... yes.
Guilmon/Calumon :oops:
i would love to see a lemon of gabumon and calumon or how ever you spell it.....im not good at spelling
Quote:im not good at spelling

Me too... :cry:
hey don't worry. im sure not every one knows how to spell. im in like 8th grade and i still can't spell worth shit ^^. so you not the only one im just saying.
Its probably because that?s not my native language, but Im improoving.
Hmm im in 8th grade to heeh.... so is it bad that were under age? If it is then sheit haha, my hand writing is horible too but my drawings are pretty good :P i can atleast draw a growlmon :D

i have a question is the digimon that Takuya changes into called Flamon? cus i think hes hot to Wink
BlackPhoenix Wrote:Its probably because that?s not my native language, but Im improoving.

hehe I don't blame you for that. Since English isn't my native language too. I was pretty worse with it as I wrote the lemons.

Quote:i have a question is the digimon that Takuya changes into called Flamon? cus i think hes hot to

Hmm usually Takuya turns into Agnimon. Flamon is a form he had as he came back to the world in the one episode. So he's kinda another form of Takuya.