Join our server on Discord

Favorite yaoi coupling?
I guess Veemon and Daisuke are great, but ... Impmon and Veemon? Woah! that will be great!, I never though about that couple but think about it makes me droll. Cool!
Exveemon/Veemon
Exveemon/growlmon
Exveemon/ almost anything
Veemon/agumon
Veemon/Guilmon
Exveemon/Charizard hehe
they make one cute m/m couple. Damn hot dragons.
Gabumon + Tai
Gabumon + Matt
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Blackwargreymon/Wargreymon
Blackwargreymon/Flamedramon
Blackwargreymon/pretty much anyone
My poor Kaiser kun never gets any action, or even a mention...
Farmer Cheese Wrote:Takeru/Iori, followed by first season Taichi/Koushirou. Anything with the little boys pleases me. The Digimons can go hang for all I care.

I quite agree as scary as that sounds. That or TakeruXDaisuke....orrr Takeru and tommy from season 5. Hell as long as Takeru's there I'm happy Wink
Exveemon/WarGreymon
Greymon/Agumon
Gabumon/WereGarurumon
Veemon/Growlmon
Guilmon/Takato
Agumon/Tai
Gabumon/Matt
Guilmon/Agumon
Wink
O_o Guilmon,

Veemon/Growlmon? Well, I would say Veemon/Guilmon is better.

yeah, I love them both together ^_^
This is easy for me, EVERY MALE COUPLE IS FINE!@_@! I really dont care, ^^ Im a huge Takouji though. >> << You dont see many Digimon Frontier Yaoi Pictures out there..=\ I have a few but thats it..I hope to see some in the future! ^^!
Quote:TakerusoDreamy
Quote:Farmer Cheese wrote:
Takeru/Iori, followed by first season Taichi/Koushirou. Anything with the little boys pleases me. The Digimons can go hang for all I care.

I quite agree as scary as that sounds. That or TakeruXDaisuke....orrr Takeru and tommy from season 5. Hell as long as Takeru's there I'm happy

Heya, well i just wanted to say its Seasion 4 not 5. No offence :D
There is no season 5 but if digimon sale products go up, They'll Make a season 5 and 6. And these will have teenaged characters insteed of preteens. Where'd i get this info?
HAHAHAHA Twisted YOU'LL NEVER KNOW
(Throws smoke bomb to the ground)
HAHAHAHA
(Smoke bomb clears and i'm still here)
(Taps watch)
CRAP! Evil Aww well, My favourite couple would be, well dont get freaked or anything but I like Wargreymon and Blackwargreymon.
Not much of that either...