Join our server on Discord

Favorite yaoi coupling?
Gabumon x Jyou. Then Yamato & Taichi. And then Flamedramon and me. Or any other guy.
Gabumon x jyou? That is definitely different.
(im new here, bear with me)

*looks at the previous posts*

... ill stick to my taito, thanks.

though anything with guilmon is begining to sound cute...
for the reason i am not really sure if it is gay or just same gender i say... best fxf couple is renamon and gatomon (never saw a pic of that but i think i looks really cute) and bext mxm would be flamedramon and guilmon... i think both are really cute together in one bed... oh men.... i want to be with all four... :D
My fav couples are

Veemon&Agumon

Guilmon&Renamon (in Germany Renamon is a male Digimon)

Veemon&Guilmon

=) The Digimon are so Cute =)
one thing in my life is cruel... I WANT SOMEONE IN MY BED! ... male, female, WHATEVER! I know i want both and i know i want know... but only thing i do not know is how to start getting a partner... ARGH... at least this was a nice party that night... but i still want a mate... :(

okok it does not belong here... but after i read the first replie on my reply i thought about my lonely bed again...
You are not alone. I will a mate too, but im to young^^.....
*laughs* you can not be too young... whenever your heart tells you what you want you can not be too young... only it your brain tells you... because that is what you thing... not what you feel... but it is hard to seperate... too hard...
Hello Again All...Anyway me, it would be Veemon/Guilmon, I don't know why but these two seem to work out, right tia ;)
Guilmon/Agumon
Gabumon/Agumon
Veemon/Agumon
Growlmon/Greymon
WarGreymon/Flamedramon
BlackWarGreymon/Flamedramon
Wink