Join our server on Discord

Favorite yaoi coupling?
hmmm, Daivee is my fav i guess. and well anyone with v-mon, including a male tailmon. now that would be a nice pic. XD;
Three words: Piedmon and Myotismon. Twisted

Always been my favorite, always wil be. mrgreen

Other than that... let's see... There's GallantmonxBeelzemon, (biker-boy's always the uke :3) ArbormonxMercuremon, (What?! Don't look at me like that. *whistles innocently*) ChaosPiedmonxBeelzemon (he's from DW2, for those who don't know, Piedmon with a black and white color scheme and not many more colors), L
Takeru/Iori, followed by first season Taichi/Koushirou. Anything with the little boys pleases me. The Digimons can go hang for all I care.
Digimon hang :.[ No cheese thats not nice you have a heart of mold :.[ As for togashi i didnt think hed post anything in the section of the forum :] Im not going to say im gay or admit it but i think Guilmons cute so ill agree with Skycroc.....any mon with Guilmon :] xcept if guilmon's hurt by it....Well...no i dont really care i want him to squirm a bit :]
Cody x Armadillomon.

*get stared at*

What?

And anything x Gabumon
my fav yaoi couples

Veemon & Impmon

Guilmon & Flamedramon
well, I have a lot of whacked ideas

My current favorite is Kouichi x Lucemon x Lopmon Kouichi and Lopmon as the ukes of course *drool*

Another is Lopmon x Patamon. psychotic evil bunny and a pink belt-wearing batpig. MWAHAHA!!!

The others are too scary...
Hmm... Aramdillomon X Me, for starters.

... Oh. Right. Digimon pairings.

Um... Well. Definetly Partial to Guil/Anything, Flamey/Anything, And (No hitting, please) Hawkmon X Me.

I mean Hawkmon X Anything.

If I could cross the dimenstions, I'd try for 01 TK x Cody x Mako x Tomoki.

For Digimon, any male with Veemon would work for me. I dunno, Veemon's so cute and gay. 8) Maybe Veemon x Impmon
Hmm, prolly Guilmon/Flamedramon or Guilmon/Exveemon. Damn they're some sexy mon! Takato and Guilmon are another good coupling too. Just Guilmon and anyone basically.