Join our server on Discord

New Villan...
I didn't see this posted anywhere here... I just came across this in a blog, that linked me to the ANN article, and it had a spoiler..... um.....

Taichi Yagami (Taichi Kamiya in English), the main character in the first Digimon Adventure television anime series, will return on January 8. However, he will appear as a new and powerful foe. Taichi was one of the DigiDestined who saved the Digital World before.

....As excited as I WANT to be.... I don't think this will be good >.>
Well.. We cannot tell exactly as of yet. Unless it's either any of the following:

- He's under Phelesmon's mind control spell.
- Not exactly as an antagonistic foe that Tagiru, Taiki and Yuu must destroy, but, rather their strongest opponent/competitor in this Hunter Tournament.
- He's a foe due to a case of misunderstanding. Especially if the Taichi who will appear is the 01 version, who displays occasional recklessness and has tendency to dive in head first.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Oh, is there already a topic on this somewhere i missed? :x sorry
Nope. Just mentions. :p
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yeah. Probably not Villain, but just a guy they fight. This year has been a big one for anniversaries.
(12-21-2011 03:11 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yeah. Probably not Villain, but just a guy they fight. This year has been a big one for anniversaries.

And somewhat long overdue for Digimon, IMO.
This is only about 12 years due to others being 35 and 40.
Yeah I do recall seeing somewhere that characters from prior seasons would make appearances, which really throws my mega series into jeopardy since I rely on staying truthful to all the series and making sense of it. Anyway, if Tai does come back it makes you wonder in what age? Season 1? Season 2? The end of Season 2 as an adult? In between seasons 1 & 2? Hmm...
I'm guessing Season 1 for some reason.
I also go for his 01 incarnation. It's his well known version.