Join our server on Discord

New Villan...
Until I see pic I will claim this info is fake...
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
(12-24-2011 08:02 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Until I see pic I will claim this info is fake...

Confirmed: http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogspot....title.html
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
That's why I said it. I saw that before.
The pic looks like 01 Taichi, still, episode 68? Remember about Dark Knightmon joining Xross wars? A lot of things can happen until then...
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
(12-25-2011 03:58 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: The pic looks like 01 Taichi, still, episode 68? Remember about Dark Knightmon joining Xross wars? A lot of things can happen until then...

...what?

DarkKnightmon siding with Xros Wars was from a schedule showing the original plan for the entirety of Xros Wars. It was supposed to happen in the penultimate episode.

This, on the other hand, is happening next episode. They are not going to drastically rewrite the series in two weeks.

Also, next episode's title card shows Taichi, Daisuke, Takato, Takuya & Masaru.
[Image: signature.png]
(12-25-2011 08:50 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Also, next episode's title card shows Taichi, Daisuke, Takato, Takuya & Masaru.

Yeah, I expected Taichi only to appear.. But all the veteran Goggle boys and the fist happy one? Frankly, it caught me off guard/surprised.

Orgy. Nyahar. Happy Holidays.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I remember that. It was supposed to be a three team combo. But yeah. I saw that. All of them this time.