Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
"Yeah, I'd imagine mirelurks wouldn't be much of a problem for a big boy like you." Flynn stretched widely, setting his tools down. "to be honest, I don't think I can do much on your armor like this. Too much booze in me. And if I want these repairs to really stick, I'd need to salvage a newer, less worn armor to get some less damaged servos and actuators."

He yawned, removing his glasses and wiping off a lens with his shirt. "What say we head out in the morning and see if we can find something that'll do that for us? Little trial to see how we work together."
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

"Just about to ask. . . where do we go for new parts for my suit? If you know I'll follow, and should I wear the armor until then? or do you have something I can barrow?" Ferro tilted his head asking his questions, he got up and looked around.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh. . . Where should I sleep?" he asked yet again another question.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"I'm not that red!" Katt shouted, her cheeks darkening even more, "Let's hurry, if we're fast should be back before dark." she smiled as she turned around quickly, wanting to hide her face which she was convinced would glow in the dark by now.

*Activate fast travel*

"Ahhh, home sweet radioactive home." Katt smiled as she stepped into the town, "My house's right up there, above the brass lantern." she explained as she pointed towards it, "And yeah, it's no tenpenny suite, but it's home.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Moirai looked up at the building, her tail flicking back and forth slowly.

"Well, that sure as Hell beats the Common House in Big Town...that goes without saying." She replied, making her way up to Craterside Supply to unload her Haul. Quick in, quick out, ignoring the glare she received from Moira's bodyguard as she unloaded the things she found, and picking up some more Stimpaks and ammo for her own personal supplies. Her pouch on her belt now a bit heavier with caps, she jumped down from Craterside's balcony, landing easily next to the Nuke in the center of the town, careful not to touch the water around it. Making her way back to Katt, she let out a satisfied purr as she jingled her caps pouch happily.

"Well, after a Haul like that, I feel like celebrating." She grinned, "Want a Beer on me? I haven't been to that Bar up the way since back when Moriarty owned it. Fucker didn't like Furries, so I kept my distance. Though I've heard they're under new management now."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Flynn sits on the bed, crossing his legs. "Well, you're a big strong guy, and it's kinda chilly tonight...if it wasn't clear by now that I wanted you to stay, then you haven't been paying attention, have you?" He pats the bed next to him.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

" . . . Oh. . . " Ferro blinked and hesitantly went over to the bed, sitting next to him, he wasn't gay nor was he straight, he was neither, he always keep to himself sure he seen pictures here and there but he never had any sexual encounters, what human would have sex with a large horse human mutant thing?

"Well, if that's fine with you. . . I guess we could sleep together tonight." The horse said as he went to lay down on the bed before the Husky, since he was larger he wanted the husky to hug onto him instead of the other way. "Am I getting a wrong message? or is not just cuddling you want?" Ferro tilted his head as he asked.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Really? Hadn't heard he'd been booted. Went there pretty much once, accidentally got on his bad side haven't been welcome since. Long as he's gone I'd be happy a join ya." she smiled as she waved to a few of the cultists gathered around the atom bomb, the group glaring at her before going back to their worship. Katt chuckled a bit and shook her head, "Didn't imagine they'd take disarming their 'god' so seriously." she joked as she headed with Moirai to the bar.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Moirai led the way to the bar, ignoring the people she passed. As she stepped in she made her way up to the counter, and dropped a few caps on it.

"Beer please," She asked, "And be sure not to spit in it this time."

She glanced over, noticing the tall, well, massive Shark woman next to her....Kinda hard to miss her. She felt a mixture of unease and curiosity as she looked her over wondering where in the world someone that large came from.

"I take it you're not from around here, are you?" She asked as she sipped her beer quietly, looking at the shark-woman.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Whiskey please, I'm in a mood to celebrate." Katt grinned as she jumped onto one of the seats. She sipped at her glass before hearing Moirai talking, following her gaze to the large shark, "Wow, only seen ever one of your type and now two in one day. There a convention in town I'm not aware of?" she joked a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jean drank heavily. Several bottles of wine were lined up by her table already. She felt her body slowly being rehydrated and that overrided her earlier foul mood. She wasn't even tipsy in spite of the sheer amount of alcohol she had already ingested; at least double this was needed in order to knock her out.

Her thirst quenched, the silver-haired titan of a woman stretched on her seat as she finished her seventh bottle, the slow movement of her arms smushing her large breasts together. A voice directed at her person caused her to pause and look in that direction, noticing a mutant like herself and a human girl. She smiled and dropped her arms to her sides, her chest bouncing accordingly.

With her mood improved, she turned to the pair of females and casually said: "Not at all, but I do like this place's wine," she said, her tail fin hanging above the row of empty bottles for emphasis. "Jean" she introduced herself. "I've to hand it to you two," she smirked, shrugging her shoulders a bit, "Not many people or fluffies do much else than stare, usually."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad