Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
Flynn nodded, leading the way. "I get around. I have some plans for an eventual getaway off this continent. I hear down south, there's this 'South America' place. Used to have trees, beaches, jungles rivers...everything. Sounds like paradise. Saw some pictures of it. Looks too good to be true." He shrugged as he pushed open the door. "Can't be worse than this place. Well it could...it could be gray instead of brown!"

He pulled out a chair. "Have a seat." He went to the cupboard to pull out a toolbox, carefully selecting from a set pristinely kept tools. "I figure if I can salvage and trade my way up to a few hundred thousand caps, I'll have enough money to buy everything I need and sail away." He laughed bitterly. "That's the plan, anyway. Sounds ambitious, I know. But can you imagine a place that isn't filled with dirt, fallout and radscorpions?"
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

'Did she just call me beautiful?' Moirai thought as she led the way to the ammo cans, stopping and rummaging through shelves and desks, grabbing a few odds and ends as well as some weapons the Raiders had stashed. If it weren't for her orange fur, a blush would have been evident on her muzzle. She's been called many things, a freak, monster, beast...but never beautiful.

"Well, as promised." She said, clearing her throat to the stifling silence of the abandoned school. "Here we are."

She gestured down the Hallway, where a few ammo cans and a terminal were situated. Compared to the rest of the school, this corridor was in fairly decent shape with minimal trash on the floor and lights rigged up all around. It was as if someone were using it as a command post for something.

"I don't know what the Raiders were doing in here, all the Terminal has on it is vague entries on trying to get into Vault 101 up on the cliff-face." She explained, rummaging through the desk. "I tried getting into the ammo cans, but my claws aren't suited for picking locks. Whatever they got in there seems to be worth securing."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"No. . . I never could. . . I wouldn't want it any different, with out this we wouldn't be who we are today." he said as he took a seat like he was told. waiting to see what the husky was going to do. "And why not just walk? 100,000 caps sounds expensive, I mean. . . I have 10,000 but that's only because when the people who pay me to guard them die when they tell me to stay put I take all there things, there not using it anymore." Ferro laughed as his armor clanked and whined.

"Not only that, but no ones willing to fix my armor, it's horrid, and medical equipment? I can make my own stem packs so it's rather cheep, although I never really know how to fix my power fists, I'm sure they can use a touch up I'm not the best repairman. . . Err horse." rubbing the back of his head, playing with his striped mane.

"The only thing that is rather nice is my knife, I'm not one for technology, but a knife? A knife is simple heh, I'm always sharpening and playing with it, it's as Sharpe as a razor blade, I'm sure I can cut through steal by now with it." looking about the room as he added. "AHH! I forgot to mention, although not my choice of weapon I can use energy weapons, if you ever seen them before. I'm a bit rusty but non the less I can shoot it heh, just don't hand me a normal gun, I'll be lucky to shoot myself." Laughing at how bad he was with guns.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Hmm, the computer I bet I could hack into easily enough, but first," she knelt down a bit and examined the locks closely, letting out a small sigh, "Bad news, way beyond my ability to pick, but I haven't met a problem yet that I couldn't solve with a well placed boom." she grinned as she opened her pack, pulling out an old tin can she pulled out what looked like black dust, using a piece of paper to funnel it into the lock, "Alright, this'll either break the lock wide open, break it and lock it forever, or blow up and kill us both with shrapnel. So good, bad, and ugly." She explained as she put a lighter to the lock, a loud bang going off as the lock's inner workings were destroyed, the lid of the ammo case popping open as Katt let out a sigh of relief.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flynn smiled. "Who wants conventional weapons anymore? Firing mechanisms wear out so fast. My laser pistol only needs its focusing crystal retuned about twice a year. Beats scrounging for ammo. Anyway, let's take a look at those power-fists, first. I'm a bit of an expert on those."

He pulled up his sleeve, revealing his heavily modified power-fist. "It's not for punching, though. Watch this." He took a balled up piece of paper from the end table and held it in his paw, eying it for a moment. With one motion, he tossed it into the air, firing off a blast of energy from the modified power-first, burning the paper to ash instantly. He turned and gave the horse a crooked smile. "So if I can make a power-fist do THAT, I can definitely fix yours up so you can punch things."

He sat back at the table. "Hand 'em over."

The horse blinked for a moment, confused. "where dose the ammo go?" tilting his head looking at it as he handed over his power fists detaching them from his waist. "You're rather smart for being just a scavenger, I never seen a power fist do such things! rather impressive of you Flynn." he laughed slightly.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
The dog takes one and pops off a panel, looking inside. "Just uses microfusion cells to charge it. Good for about 20 blasts at full power on one full charge." He idly wags his tail, his intoxication increasing but not interfering with his diagnosis of the unit.

"Yeah, see this happens with older models all the time. The driver piston ends up wearing down so quickly. It's a pain in the tail, but it's definitely fixable." He reached inside with a tool, prying it out and holding it up. "Yup. I have just the thing for such a repair." He laid the cylinder aside, opening a panel on the other powerfist. "Jeez, how old is this thing? The wiring in here...antique, to say the least." He sat back. "I do love a project, but if you want me to improve the circuitry, that's gonna have to wait till I sober up."

The dog stretches and lets out a drunk giggle. "I guess I can take a look at that armor of yours before bed, though. Gonna have to get you out of it, though. Need a hand?"

"Sweet." She purred as she started rummaging through the ammo can. "Feels like there's a lot of Caps in here...wanna split 'em?"

She pulled out a laser rifle, and the ammo for it. "Whoa, these guys had some serious hardware. I bet I can get at least 30 or 40 caps for this badboy."

She looked over at a the other ammo cans laying on the floor, and smirked at Katt.

"What can you do about those?" She asked, her tail flicking excitedly.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Mmmm, yes, the fists are. . . Rather old. Much older then me." He laughed as he started to get drunker as well, his body heating up. "Mmmm? If you want, yeah, I warn you though. I'm not wearing anything under this armor." he added as he started to undress himself rather slowly.

"I rather not complicate things heh, I just like punching things and making them go boom. I'm very simple." He laughed at the thought. "The fists were handed down to me by my mentor as I should call him that, he was like a father to me, he's gone now, don't know where he went or if he's even a live still, he would be at lest in his late 80's if he's still around." Ferro paused for a moment as he was having some trouble getting out of his suit.

"So, why don't you help me ehh? back straps can be a pain." He laughed as he was only left in a chest and pants armor.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"You got a couple spare bullets I can get some powder out of and I can open them the same way." Katt smiled, "If not we can resort to the crunch boxes, bet they'd open those easily enough." She pulled the ammo box over and pulled out a couple of 9mm rounds, cracking them open and pouring the powder into each of the locks before blowing them, "Sure beats using a bobby pin and a knife."

She smiled as she dusted off her hands as she walked over towards the computer, cracking her knuckles before she began tapping away on the keyboard, "Interesting, looks like they were working on tunneling into a nearby vault, didn't realize there was one nearby. Wonder if it's still inhabited, god can you think of what would be in there? The electronics, the technology, suppose if there are still people in there they wouldn't want to part with it all though."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad