Join our server on Discord

That Lovely Green Glow...(Fallout 3 RP)
Ferro nodded as he learned more his race 'beast men.' as they were called. ". . . Whats Canada? is it a city close by?" he asked confused not really knowing much of anything, he was a simple horse, he only stayed around these parts and no where else, he didn't even know there was more to the world at all, just what he seen.

"Oh? This?" Gesturing to his armor. "Yeah, it's been through hell and back, no one's ever willing to fix it cause I'm one of the things you call 'beast man'. It's nearing the end of it's life and can use a fixin. I really would hate to lose this suit, Means a lot to me. We've been through some tough shit." Laughing as he patted his armor.

"I may not know much, but all I do know is that the armor I'm wearing? the faction that it belongs to hates me and my old man. Heh, oh do they hate me." He sighed as he took another shoot of whiskey, the burning feeling going away as he's body remained warm with in his armor. "I should quit speaking of this here, or to anyone for that matter! but were one of the same. So what would be so wrong to share? huh? maybe I could accompany you on your travels ehh? would hate to see another furbag die. You're the only one I seen my whole life so far!"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Flynn laughed at the horse's ignorance. "Canada's a big annex up north. Way bigger than the old United States used to be. It used to be its own country. At least that's what some old holotapes I salvaged said."

He knocked back a final shot, corking the rum. "Mff...well that was probably more than I should've had." He wiped his muzzle. "Yeah, I know all about the Brotherhood. Whenever I run the risk of running into them, I usually take care to hide my ears and tail from a distance. Had some bad run-ins in the past. But those Outcasts, they have their heads on a little straighter. They just want to collect and repair pre-war tech. As long as you have something they want and look like you're more trouble than you're worth, they should leave you be."

He stood and pats the horse's armored shoulder. "A big strapping guy like yourself more than has what it takes to keep their trigger fingers from getting too twitchy. C'mon, let's get up to my room. I've got some tools I can use to get that armor running a little more smoothly. Think of it as advanced payment for keeping Radscorpions off me while I'm salvaging."

He held out a paw. "Deal?"
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

"I prefer 'crunch boxes' cause that's the sound the bones make when they get hit by the shockwave, or at least I hope it is, I really like the name." Katt smiled as she looked around at the cages and lanterns, suddenly laughing a bit and smacking herself in the head, "Oh duh, speaking of names," She held out one of her hands which was covered with dirt and grease, "I'm Katt, or Madd Katt depending on who you ask."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The tigress laughed, "Sounds like some of the names people have called me."

She ducked into a sideroom, probably at one point a storage closet, and started rummaging through the boxes there, finding ammo, food, and even a few bottlecaps.

"They call me Moirai. It's supposed to be some reference to an ancient story of the fates or whatever...I dunno. The woman that raised me had a strange sense of humor. I'll respond to anything though....but my reaction'll vary. Moe, Moi, Moe-Moe, just short, cute names....Asshole, Fucker..."

"WE GOT A FLUFFY FREAK IN HERE!!" a voice echoed down the haul which made Moirai's ears lay flat against her head, and her claws dig into the wood of her weapon.

"Or that....That one's definitely met with violence." She growled as she stepped out of the closet, her rifle barking at the incoming group of Raiders.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Moi? Aww that's so cute," Katt smiled before she heard the shouting, "Hey, that is not a nice thing to say to my new friend." she huffed a bit before chucking one of the crunch boxes as soon as the raider was visible, "FIRE IN THE HOLE!"

The box smacked him in the head before falling to the ground, the raider couldn't help but start laughing as he kicked the box, the extra impact setting it off and blowing him into a wall with a loud crunch.

"Yes! Crunch box works!" Katt shouted with joy.

"What was that noise?" A voice came from further in the school.

"Uh oh, I should've saved the celebrating huh?" she asked bashfully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ferro nodded as he stood up, the armor whining as he did so it made a sound of a large piece of technology turning off before powering up again. "Heh, help me help you I see, sure sounds like a deal." the large horse said as he followed the small husky, well, compared to him most of everything was small to him, it was a miracle the armor he wore fit him!

"You seem to travel a lot, you must of seen a lot. heh, you know an offal lot. . . I think." The horse laughed at his own one tracked mind. his body heating up in the armor as his drunkenness took over his body. "And bullets and monsters is all I get hit with now a days. Rather fun, and I make a pretty cap doing it, why not do what I enjoy and make some cap off it?" he added as his hooved feet made a loud clomping sound with every step.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Moirai smirked as the Raider was turned into a red smear on the wall. She slung her rifle over her shoulder, putting it barrel-down in her pack, and grabbed her combat shotgun. She couldn't resist retaliating. Knowing Raiders and the drugs they took, they often attacked in numbers, but a strong show of force on one member could cause the others to flee in terror.

"It was a gift." She yelled down the hall, "Your parting gift, in that it will part you."

That was enough to get their attention, two men and a woman came out of a classroom, brandishing knifes and pistols.

"Part of you here, part of you there," Moirai went on, taking aim on the closest man to her, and pulled the trigger, a volley of buckshot to the chest ripping him messily in half, "and part of you WAAAAAY over there STAINING THE WALL."

"FUCK THIS, I DON'T WANNA DIE!!" the girl screamed, turning to run.

"FUCK YOU, I WANNA KILL YOU." Moirai responded.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Katt let out a sharp long whistle, "Remind me never to hit that berserk button." she joked a bit as she looked over the remains of the unfortunate raider, "Oh shoot!" She pouted a bit as she pulled out a small black box, a large bullet hole in the center of it, "Figures he'd be carrying a sensor module. Been looking for one of those." she looked over the item and smiled a bit, "Well doesn't look too bad, might be able to repair it." she said as she slipped it into her pack, "So, wanna take a quick look through then head to megaton? I have a house there you're welcome to stay at." she offered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, in a minute." She laughed, pulling out a pack of cigarettes and lighting one up. "I wanna finish my hunt first. Plus there were some locked cans in here last time I visited that I couldn't get open....you know there's good stuff to be had when they lock it up."

She took a drag off her cigarette, her ears swinging about like radar as she made her way to the classroom where the lone raider was hiding, pumping a round of buckshot into her head as she cleared the doorway.

"There, I feel tons better..." she sighed as she rummaged through some of the desks, letting out a low, deep purr as she found a few frag grenades. "I don't like being called freak...I heard that one too much when I was a cub."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I can only imagine, I got enough teasing just from having red hair when everyone else had dark. I can't imagine being a fu, uh, like you." she said, not wanting to accidentally upset her, "I wouldn't let it bother you too much, the opinion of some raiders hardly matters, plus you're very beautiful." She blushed a bit when she realised what she'd said aloud, "H-hey where are those locked cans I'm pretty handy at opening locked containers." she said, quickly changing the subject.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad