Join our server on Discord

Idea on Spam...
It's been a long time since I've registered here, so I don't remember how it works, but if you change it so you have to fill out a capcha or how ever you spell it, and then have to activate the account through email, wouldnt that stop the spambots? Sorry in advanced if this is already the way its done.
We've been trying to contact Lord Patamon constantly about this problem. We don't know where he ran off too, and without him, we can't initiate such solutions, unless someone else on the boards knows how to do it and the administration trusts them enough to do so.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Having one or two new mods could maybe help too, in some case. Trying to seek for people who are almost constantly on here and able to ban the coming spam bots while there's nobody...or something.
Don't worry. Pata took care of it. Just for the record though, he hadn't ran off; he was busy with real life and as far as I'm aware he'd recently fallen ill. I'm just grateful he came back today and took care of the issue immediately.

Anyhow, thanks for the help attempt Jay. Problem solved.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Glad to know that and glad to know it's fixed. Good thing.
Glad too to hear that it's solved now. :3 I was seeing how the member list was becoming longer and longer and looooooonger in only a few days, so I guessed that it was spambots.
Most of the memberlist is spam bots. Or people who never posted. I'd like to delete those if I could.
...whaa, seriously? Damn, I simply thought that the place was seen as uber-awesome and having tons of members. XD Oh well, shame to those who aren't around anyway, it's a pretty neat forum after all.
It was big way back at the start of Digimon. Then... It started to taper off during then after Tamers then Frontier. And the long time after was the problem too.
Yeah, that's the problem. Not too many people are still into digimon. Hell, I know of a few people whom I met from this site, who don't come here anymore simply because "they grew out of it". It's a cool place to be, but I guess whoever's in charge of the spambots thought it was going stagnant so they'd try to flood us out.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan