Join our server on Discord

You just woke up! What do you do?
I sleep less than I should, so if I don't have 2-3 cups of coffee a day, I'd end up taking more naps, and therefore get less shit done.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(12-18-2011 09:34 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: I sleep less than I should, so if I don't have 2-3 cups of coffee a day, I'd end up taking more naps, and therefore get less shit done.

I guess that it's better this way then. Yet, maybe you should just sleep more? Or there's something keeping you from sleeping as much as supposed?
No if ands or buts. . . Bathroom, back into room to grab glasses and change run downstairs brush teeth cause my sink upstairs is still being fixed, make b-fast coffee n cig, n then what ever I gotta do for the day.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(12-17-2011 04:07 PM)Jay Darkfury Wrote: I personally will see about getting purple contact lens or something, since I dislike how glasses looks on me. XD
Well, it would make you more noticeable.
Quote:No if ands or buts. . . Bathroom, back into room to grab glasses and change run downstairs brush teeth cause my sink upstairs is still being fixed, make b-fast coffee n cig, n then what ever I gotta do for the day.

Bathroom is also an understandable beginning of the day! I mean, you DO spend hours sleeping without going...

I need to go before heading out to school though, because it's such a pain to always straighten my hair(taking like 30 minutes when I have a hour every mornings for my stuff. So, needing to get that out of the way first. lol).

Quote:Well, it would make you more noticeable.

And I guess that it would, though I'm more of the kind to try looking all small and unnoticeable. It's hard when you're almost 6' and with a bit of overweight. XD

I guess that if I was forced to wear glasses, that I wouldn't really mind and get a nice pair...or something, I'm not even sure of how it works. Which is kind of silly, considering that my sister works at some...I'm not sure of the name, but it's where you get your eyes examined and can buy glasses and such.
Optometrist. I think. Google that.
ah yes, something about the first pee of the day...feels good, man. Though sometimes you've been holding it for so long that you spend close to two minutes doing that alone....sometimes when I'm bored I'll time my first pisses of the day....but I keep forgetting the results.

I'm supposed to be taking vitamins and stuff like Ginkgo Biloba for my memory, but I can't remember to take the damn things.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(12-19-2011 03:57 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: ah yes, something about the first pee of the day...feels good, man. Though sometimes you've been holding it for so long that you spend close to two minutes doing that alone....sometimes when I'm bored I'll time my first pisses of the day....but I keep forgetting the results.

I'm supposed to be taking vitamins and stuff like Ginkgo Biloba for my memory, but I can't remember to take the damn things.

It really depends though, in some way. I know people(such as my dad) who dislike those at a high point because of urinal problems! But yeah, it does feels good. Something like a well earned release...or something. I wouldn't say it's the thing that feels the best coming from there, but I understand the feeling~

...though, I'm kind of sorry. Maybe I'm tired, since it shouldn't be a laughter subject, but the thing about forgetting memory pills...
Thought about writing a note about it? An alarm on some cellphone? That's what I usually do with my own pills.
well, no, that kinda was supposed to be a joke. I do have my funny moments. Feel free to laugh about it.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(12-20-2011 04:40 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: well, no, that kinda was supposed to be a joke. I do have my funny moments. Feel free to laugh about it.

Oh...and I went thinking that it wasn't it! I'm more laughing about my silliness right now though. :P