Join our server on Discord

You just woke up! What do you do?
So, I'm not sure if a thread like this one already exist, but I'll try giving a hand in making more people to post!

Simple question: It's the morning and you just woke up...what will you do?

I personally would groan and use my toes to switch on my computer, turning on the 43" HD screen and waiting for the very bright light to wake me up entirely! Or else, opening my notebook and switching on my...hair straightener?
I wake up, grab for my glasses and then maybe my TV remote. But glasses first all the time.
Unable to see without the glasses? I guess that it would be no good to turn on the TV and all before grabbing them, in that case; wouldn't see a thing!
Glasses, Cigarette(depending on my mood/level of stress), then shuffle into the kitchen to make coffee.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I guess that it IS true that smoking helps with stress then~ I don't get how people can drink coffee during the morning though, it oddly make me very sleepy and drowsing off.
(12-17-2011 04:50 AM)Jay Darkfury Wrote: Unable to see without the glasses? I guess that it would be no good to turn on the TV and all before grabbing them, in that case; wouldn't see a thing!

No. I can see a lot. It just makes it easier to see things with them.
(12-17-2011 01:02 PM)Jay Darkfury Wrote: I guess that it IS true that smoking helps with stress then~ I don't get how people can drink coffee during the morning though, it oddly make me very sleepy and drowsing off.

My Girl's trying to get me to quit, but it's really hard to do when she's the only one within my sphere of influence that DOESN'T irritate the Hell out of me. As for the coffee, if it weren't for coffee I wouldn't get shit done. If I ever get a tattoo, I'd get one in the old "Power By Ford" logo, but I'd change it around to say "Power By Coffee".
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Quote:No. I can see a lot. It just makes it easier to see things with them.

Must be a bit similar to me than. I'm starting to have slight problems with my eyes and I may need glasses because of it...but depending on the moment, I can see very clearly; it would only make things easier and better.

Quote:My Girl's trying to get me to quit, but it's really hard to do when she's the only one within my sphere of influence that DOESN'T irritate the Hell out of me. As for the coffee, if it weren't for coffee I wouldn't get shit done. If I ever get a tattoo, I'd get one in the old "Power By Ford" logo, but I'd change it around to say "Power By Coffee".

That sucks, really! I mean, the fact that only your lover doesn't irritate you -around- of you. In some way it's actually good, since it would be weird to go out with someone who's annoying you, but I guess that it would be way better if not much people actually were irritating. Anyway, if you ever DO quit, it will be because you'll feel like you're ready!

So, coffee actually help you focusing on stuff better? It usually wake people up and give some more focus, but some people DO need their daily morning cup or they'll feel like crap and be unable to do anything much at all if not running on it.
Yeah. I have to use glasses for things. Makes me look smarter.
(12-17-2011 04:06 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yeah. I have to use glasses for things. Makes me look smarter.

I personally will see about getting purple contact lens or something, since I dislike how glasses looks on me. XD