Join our server on Discord

Birdramon
Heh, this will probably be one of the last things I'll make for a while... I've lost my drawing mood again! Every few weeks I slip in between writing or drawing... my drawing period seems to have ended and i'm back to writing for now. Hell I didn't even feel like coloring this one! I might do it later though... Wink Um.. if someone wants to color it. By all means go right ahead. I have a bigger version of it if you guys need it.

http://home.attbi.com/~mdkleefstra/BirdramonInked.jpg
To be honest, your Omnimon pic was more exciting. Birdramon here needs color. But this is still pretty good.
Tazer, you are same as weather - sometimes no cloud, sometimes dark cloud, sometimes...

Anyway nice pic. I liked your Omnimon and this current sig more. :D

Ruhe: What methods should I use to torture her? Wax? Whip? Dildo? Clamps? Fisting?
good Birdramon Tazer but she needs color

Birdramon:*nods*
lol I'm too laZ to color it...

(That's right.. LaZ. Sound it out..too lazy to type the extra letter. :P )

All of my stuff looks bad with no color.. :( I'll get to it sooner or later.
Pffffft. I like it. Really.
Of course, color adds a nice touch in general. But that's no reason to belittle great lineart like this. Familiar pose, but no mere retrace of an existing work, but rather a re-interpretation. Not as... fluffy as the original. Looks more streamlined somehow. I definitely like it.
Nice to see some fo the more artistically obscure mon getting their spot int the limelight ^__^

*claps*
I second that.