Join our server on Discord

Fallout 3 RP?
In an effort to get off my lazy ass, generate site traffic that ISN'T some robot trying to get you to enlarge your penis, and to get back into the swing of RPing, I figured I'd give this a shot.

I picked up Fallout 3 awhile back, but raged constantly when inside the vault. Tedium irritates me. Once I got outside, it turned out to be rather fun.

I also noticed that a fair amount of my furry friends have played the game, as well, and enjoy it as much as I do.

So, what I propose, is this:

- a furry RP, based in the world of the wastland

- you can be a human, ghoul, mutant, furry, whatever.

- where the furries came from? who knows? it's been 200 years since the war, Maybe some settlement out there got irradiated, got a wild hair up their butts, and decided to breed with animals. I dunno, use your imagination.

- You can be a settler, a wastelander, a trader, a salvager, slaver, merc, BOS, Enclave, but not a vault dweller if you choose furry. It would be easier to explain how a furry came to be in the irradiated wastelands than how a half-human, half-animal creature ended up inside a vault that was sealed for 200 years.[/size]

- Please, if at all possible, refrain from using super-powerful weapons. Really, what's the fun in an rp where one guy gets the 1-shot kill and the rest of us don't get squat?

The rest of the forum rules apply. I'll see about setting things up if I receive enough interest.

Feel free to ask about anything I forgot to mention.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
all I can say is. . . I'm in. lol. And of course I'll kick it old school. You don't gotta fix your fists! Now do you? *Grins.*
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well if the radiation can cause ants and scorpions to grow to like a hundred times normal size and turn humans into zombies why not make random animals grow human-like? Or maybe some experiments with the FEV on animals that caused them to rapidly evolve into their furry state? Man radiation can pretty much be blamed for everything, want super powers? Radiation. Want that building to come to life? Radiation. Want that double cheeseburger to suddenly sprout arms and feed itself to you? Radiation. I'm definately in, love the fallout series, now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go nuke this cheeseburger till it grows arms.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
alright! If you got a YIM account, hit me up and we can discuss this further. I think you have my handle, if not, Ray and DMX have it. Either way, the more people willing to play, the more this'll work.

BTW, nice touch on using the FEV virus to help explain furries. I didn't even think about using that as an excuse. I figured irradiated humans, no human females, and someone realizing one day, "Hey, that irradiated tiger at the old zoo is kinda hot..." or something like that. Either way, Doinking is involved.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I'm definately in for this rp
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA