Join our server on Discord

Meeting of a Werewolf : Animal Saviour - CH1
Hey! I hope that I'm in the good place for this, but I thought about sharing my Meeting of a Werewolf story on here.

So, for now it contain...humans, werewolves, violence, gore and some nudity. It's written in first person!

Also, maybe there will be some: romance, gay love, sexual content...and such, in the future. Things will focus around some religion at one point, maybe making some uncomfortable, but no worries! The story isn't aimed at changing anyone's point of view and isn't anti-religious. I won't spoil too much, but some things may be implied but will end up kind of false, don't panic!

As for the story, here it is~ All fresh and ALMOST in its reviewed/finished state.

Animal Saviour
(Animal? Where is it...?)

This evening wasn't any different from the usual, my steps producing a thumping sound at every of them while I was walking down the alley behind the most popular of Cafes, hands deep into my hoodie's frontal pockets and playing with a few bucks that were forgotten inside of them. Music was banging into my ears from the headphones comfortably placed onto them, allowing me to escape from the odd trance that could give the casual night street sounds; usually, it would be ambulances and polices, but I was not taking this particular road for no reason after all, it was for the calm of it.

I'm not sure you'll understand what I mean, yet...you know how it feels when you're feeling like slipping away from your body, as if you were disappearing into your head entirely? Well, I do. And very much out of it, NOTHING is able to get me out of my mind, if not myself. Yet...I couldn't understand how, but the trance was broken so easily, as a glass delicately shattering on the ground and waking everyone up. Okay, I get it, no more stupid comparisons...But now, to the point.

What I heard through my tunes made my blood to chill. A scream. Some kind of loud, horrible scream that most likely would wake up anyone from the deepest slumber. What really made my body to stop though was the fact

that this scream...this scream could not be human. It simply was impossible.
It was more of a very loud painful bark mixed into a high-pitched scream, the one dogs would give out when getting hurt badly.

"Oh fuck, what the hell was that...?" were my thoughts at this very moment. Yeah, like all normal beings, I had the urge to simply ignore it and pass by without doing anything, maxing out the volume of my iPod...but curiosity took the best of me. This sounded too much like a pained yelp...I couldn't stay there without doing anything! I'm not sure I'd actually be able to be of any help, since I'm not really that strong and scared rather easily, yet I had to do something to help this poor animal!

If it isn't obvious until now, I am an animal lover. No, don't get me wrong, I don't...well, you know. Hell, I'm not even vegetarian...It's more like a love for their cuteness and fluffiness, and at how awesome and smart they can be. I have a thing for cats and dogs; they simply are SO awesome! Even though felines are dumb and self-centered, they can be quite cute and docile when needing to. And canines are...okay, now's not the time. Long story short, I slipped my headphones off my head and ran in the direction I thought the sound came from...I wasn't so bad at situating myself I guess, since not too long after, I was able to hear a louder yelp, followed by a heavy and deep man voice.

"Get the hell away from here, you fucking MONSTER!!", the voice of the man sounded like angry at something...maybe at the dog? Another yelp soon followed, this time louder than the last one.

"I TOLD YOU TO FREAKING GO AWAY, FILTHY BEAST!!!!"

I was getting closer to the voice...I could feel my heart beating faster, probably in an attempt to tell me that I was scared. My mind would focus only on the thought of the poor animal though, allowing me to build up enough courage to go on and enter the underground parking. Yeah, I really said underground. I never understood why this place was much frequented, since it smelled like piss most of the time. I guess some punks and delinquents really made some hideout in this place...This thought somewhat scared me more.

What if they were more than one...? What if this man was wielding a weapon? I couldn't really do anything about it, and I may even end up hurt. However, do I really have a choice? Another loud yelp turned my mind to steel. I couldn't allow whoever's hurting the poor beast to go away this easily! I knew some self-defence, it should be enough...right? I can remember the numerous hours I spent training at the Dock with some of my friends. They weren't much doing anything when I was, if not watching me kicking the air and trying not to end up hurting myself.

Now it was the time to use all of those tricks I've been working on. I just hope it will be enough...I never really tried them on a real person, if not on a tree. You probably guessed a tree doesn't give much of a fight back, right? It's only hard and making it easier to be bruised by yourself.

While remembering this promise I made for myself a few years ago, it wasn't too long before I could see someone...

Since it was the night and that most stores were closed by now, the place wasn't really filled with cars anymore. I could see three of them scattered around the whole parking, one of them obviously was the man's. Talking about him, I think he was wearing some kind of shorts and a loose tank top. I was still a bit far, so it was hard to tell.

"Humph...ain't worth my time. You sure you're one of them?", I heard the man speaking a bit more, in quite a mocking tone. What was his problem anyway...?

"Maybe I should kill you here and now and end up your torment...what'd you think about it, pup?", he added, this time with a pinch of rage. I wasn't sure of what he was talking to, yet...it must have been a dog, right? I had to make my mind sure of it.

With only a pinch of hesitation, I kept on running toward the mean-looking man...actually, I was surprised he didn't hear me yet. The place was literally empty, and my feet were doing a heavy thump at every step...or was it only my heart beating so loud? I won't ever know. It may be a bit stupid, but to make him well aware of my presence, I did the silliest thing that came

across of my mind...yelling.

"You there! S--stop whatever you are doing to this animal, NOW...!"

Thinking about it, it wasn't so stupid. Stopping a few feet away from him, panting a bit from the running, I could clearly see him turning to face me with some kind of...twisted expression. I think he wasn't happy to have someone running into his plan. I saw his hand tightening around his weapon. Yeah, I said weapon. In his right hand was some kind of big-looking blood covered knife...WAIT, blood!? That guy was even more nuts than I thought! There was no way I would be able to make it out of here if he wasn't listening to me...gulp, I felt ten times more scared than before. In what kind of shit did I just throw myself...?

"...Oh, and who are you be to interfere into someone's PERSONAL business?", he started with an almost soft voice that scared me only more.

"...I-I'm that kid who's going to beat your ass if you don't leave this dog alone!"

"...a kid? Pfft, and am I supposed to be scared? Who's talking about a dog anyway?", the man asked me with his almost mocking tone...okay, that's it, he's an annoying bastard.

"...what do you mean? I heard yelps and whines! I'm not stupid!!", I was feeling even more scared than before...he didn't looked like wanting to talk, and it felt like he may just lunges at me anytime! The pile of grey fur curled on the ground moved a bit, and the man was too distracted to notice! Maybe I will be able to win enough time to let the poor thing to run away...?

"...this thing, boy, isn't the dog you seem like assuming it is. It's a monster, a filthy beast from the realm of darkness.", he stated out as if it was the obvious. Nevertheless, I still couldn't understand...it was a dog, right? From the sound of it, it was no yelps coming from hell--wait, that's nonsense!

"You are just trying to have me to run away, huh...? I heard you talking to it, I heard you beating that dog! Don't take for granted that I am stupid enough

to listen to such...to such NONSENSE!!"

Looking at where the curled dog was laying before, I noticed that it was gone. There was a trail of...blood going away. Seeing that I was staring so intently not at him, but at the beast, his glance turned to the blood spot while widening his eyes. It was absolutely obvious that he was surprised and enraged at how the animal slipped through his vines...
I took this small opportunity to turn and try to run. I wasn't sure I will be able to make it out of here, but what will I know without trying...?

I could tell it took a bit of time for the man to notice I was also running away, not hearing his own steps racing after me. After only a few meters was my faint hope fading away. How would I ever be able to run away from someone that looked like quite older and probably stronger? This place was huge, without taking in count the quality of the ground..., which was somewhat shitty. I can't believe it actually happened, but it did. As cliché as it may sound, after a few more quick steps, the tip of my left foot got itself stuck into a little crack of the ground.

I wanted to scream. I had the urge to scream out my fear and pain as I landed on the ground face-first...not really, my reflexes allowed me to make the fall less painful by landing on my lifted arms, yet...how does it even matter? I knew I was going to be in pain very soon, hearing the evil man finally reaching me while giving out a maniacal laugh. It made my ears to sting a bit...ugh, his voice was driving me insane...

"Hehe, and you had to give up so easily...? You really are an annoyance trying to break my fun, stupid kid", his voice was getting closer...was he kneeling? I got my answer rather easily, feeling strong hands to handle my body quite easily and flipping me around on my back. Soon enough, a heavy weight landed on my chest, kicking the air out of my lungs.

"...I was sure you were going to be a nice toy to play with after killing that filthy demon, but I guess I'll only have you. Such a shame, it was a beautiful specimen...", the man added with what looked like a psychopath smirk. Was he only insane or...?

"...g-get the...fuck off...m...m-me....", I whispered through my panting and gasping voice, feeling my lungs and chest to burn from the lack of air the weight of the man wouldn't allow me to have. My mind was turning slightly foggy while I tried pushing him off...it was no use though, his knees were now straddling my chest and giving him a good enough grip on me.

I was truly scared now...why did I tried to play the hero to save a dog? It...it wasn't worth it if I had to give my own life! My breathing faltered more as I felt something warm pressing against my neck, warm liquid drooling down of it...

"...I'm going to have so much fun with you, kid...you'll wish that you never were born..."

His voice was really making me grow insane! Such a calm and deep tone to such a nasty, crazy man...I knew what was pressing against my neck. It was his knife. Still warm from whatever wound he gave to the animal and drooling with its blood. The smell was...overpowering. I never smelled such a thing before...it wasn't smelling like blood at all! Well, of course it did, but not like human blood...its scent was still as metallic as human's, yet it had some spicy touch. It probably was due to the difference in alimentation from a dog to a human, yet...

"...hmm, I wonder if you'd squeak and squirm like all those other wolves I killed. They sure hated to be tortured...while I actually found it quite amusing."

Wait, did he said WOLVES!? His words sank back out like a torrent; "...this thing, boy, isn't a dog like you seem like assuming. It's a monster, a filthy beast from the realm of darkness." Was this what he meant...? He wasn't about to kill a dog, as I thought at first, but really one of the most beautiful beasts on Earth: A wolf?! This made my anger to boil...I didn't take time to think about what I was about to say nor that it was nonsense for a wolf to be in town, yelling it out in some kind of anger. What? I love wolves...

"YOU FUCK!! Why the HELL would you even go around hurting wolves?! I-I'm freaking going to ki--Ugh...", my whole yelling only brought

the knife to presses farther against my throat, almost getting painful...It made the fear to be slayed more then ever.

"What do you think...? I like wolves! However, those abominations AREN'T even lupines! They are nasty beasts coming directly from hell.", he replied to my words anyway. It felt like casual for him to be 'talking' to his victims while threatening them with a knife...

I didn't had any time to counter back his words, everything happened in such a blurry flash...In almost an instant, the heavy man was off my chest and on the ground a few feet away from me. What the hell just happened? My question was soon to be answered as an ear-piercing howl resounded through the whole parking lot, sending shivers through my bones.

Was it the wolf trying to scare the man? I wasn't sure, until I saw something jumping right above of my head, casting my whole body in a shadowy aura while running toward the beast hunter. My blood seemed to freeze...that thing looked like huge, too big to be considered a normal wolf. My cowardly side quickly took the control of my movements as I turned away and limped toward the closest wall, laying my back against it and moving my knees against my panting chest...

My whole body went numb at the first horrible sound I heard; something that sounded like torn off muscles and limbs, quickly followed by loud yet muffled screams from the beaten man. From what I can remember of movies anyway. Yes, this is how I could describe the best. It was as if I was watching the most horrible of horror movies, but entirely...in front of me. Both characters playing a set role that looked like too well interpreted. Maybe it was this, maybe I was only having a nightmare at this moment...what else could it be? Not everyone can think of saving an animal yet ending up helping such a...thing tearing apart some kind of crazy man.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't feeling sorry for that person. He looked like too much dangerous anyway, so life should only be easier without him around...right? Of course, my thoughts were cut short as the screams of the man ended in a pathetic sounding whisper, the...the thing that was kneeling close to him, breaking his neck after tearing apart all of his limbs, slowly

stood up in such a horrific glory...

Standing on both hind paws, the beast stretched its large body backward a bit while lifting what would be its muzzle toward the ceiling, howling out its victory over the hunter that probably killed many of its specie before. I wasn't sure about what to think anymore, my gaze a bit empty and staring blankly toward the remaining of the once alive corpse, wondering if I was going next to be killed...No, it couldn't be. At first, I thought I was going to be killed by that crazy man, who now lies in the pool of his own blood...but now, plans changed or something? That blood-covered monster gave a glance in my way, its muzzle still curled in some kind of never-ending snarl.

Under the dim lights present into the almost-empty underground parking lot, I was able to figure out what the beast looked like. Kind of. It looked like quite a proud animal, standing on its hind paws with its back a bit curled to give it a more stable stance. A thick light grey and white pelt was covering its entire body, yet not hiding its developed musculature. It wasn't too hard to notice that its body looked like fast and strong, yet feeble enough to give the most tender of caresses. if it wasn't so much evil looking, maybe...maybe I'd actually find it cute. I now understood that what stood before me wasn't a normal wolf, but really a werewolf.

I couldn't help it anymore, my whole body started to shake in my own hold while tears were swelling in my eyes...was I done for? On the other hand, maybe it wouldn't hurt me if I was begging it not to...? No, that was simply stupid. I could remember what I learned about wolves...if you are not showing fear to them, they will be the ones fearing you. Without giving them reasons to attack, they won't attack you. Maybe would it be the same with such a noble beast as a werewolf?

Not sure at all of what I was doing, I held courage with both hands while helping myself up on my knees, and supporting myself to my feet...I felt like falling down, again. It was as if my legs were both paralyzed by fear. I didn't fell forward this time though, simply leaning back against the wall behind me, and staring with what I wanted to look like a brave expression to the anthromorphic animal standing in front of me.

Its expression wouldn't change a bit, its face keeping on being filled with such a rage-full snarl...wait, it didn't looked like rage. On the opposite, it seemed like it was holding itself back and snarling in...pain? The pieces slowly took form into my mind at this moment, allowing me to blink a few times before staring at the wolf's paws...they were flat on its white toned belly, claws almost ripping through its pelt as if it was wishing for something to go away. I could remember the knife of the man, which was thrown on the ground next to his dead body...There was blood covering it. Moreover, it didn't smell like human at all.

Was the beast wounded...? Why was it holding itself back...? It could simply lunges at me and kills me instantly if wishing so, yet it stood there while looking at me with an almost pleading glimmer filling its eyes.

It was natural, and probably by instinct, that I slowly took a step forward. My legs were shaking a bit, yet strong enough now to support me. Maybe...should I help this werewolf? I'm not entirely sure of what may happen if I do get closer, yet...it still was an animal somehow, right? I can't simply let it die...
Its reaction wasn't instantaneous, slowly stepping back with a whine. It looked like it was scared of me...

"H-hey, don't...worry...I'm not there to hurt you, okay...?", I tried to calm it down a bit. If it was half-man, it should understand dialects...I think. Taking another step forward, once more it took one backward, this time starting to growl very faintly. Its gray ears were peeking a bit though, as if it was listening intensely to me...

"...oh come on, stop moving! It will make the wound worst!..." I couldn't believe it...did I seriously use a scolding tone here? Believe it or not, the savage beast seemed to calm down slowly by slowly while it still stared at me, with almost curious eyes now...At least, they weren't hungry eyes! Therefore, I moved toward it a bit faster, yet not without...reaching a hand forward, toward its muzzle. It must have been pretty tall, since I almost had to lift myself on my toes-tips simply to present my hand to it.

"...aruu?..." I was expecting it to start sniffing my hand or something, to

learn my scent and understand I'm not there to hurt it...it seemed like it actually was confused of my gesture, very shily groaning before licking at it.

"Noooo, you're not supposed to lick it!"

Blinking some, I pulled back my hand while keeping on looking at the beast still standing before me, noticing in its eyes that indeed I had its trust now. It was rather odd, how it actually gave in so easily. How could it trust me so fast? Maybe...wolf honour makes it to do this? I mean, there's something into their honour saying that when they are saved by someone, they owe them respect and stuff...right? I may ask it later, maybe...

"What if it actually IS expecting me to help it in return for saving me from that old guy...? It would make things so much easier, let's see..."

"....I'm sorry, I...I can't help you here...I'd need you to follow me to my home...?", I proposed with a small pinch of fear, as if asking it to follow me could break the trust it lend me at this moment. Surprise struck me as soon as I watched it nodding his head, in a way that shown it understood my every words.

"...but first, can you let me see that wound...? I should try doing something here to stop the bleeding."

Slowly, its large paws lifted from its furred belly, uncovering what looked like...ugh, remembering this bring me back bad memories....the blade injury looked like pretty deep, crossing its entire lower belly. Because it is a wolf, at least I think, its blood seem to come out slower than a human's would...yet, seeing all of this beautiful white fur being covered in such a thick layer of bloody red kind of made me wants to throw up. That jerk, why did he do that...?

It seemed like it was painful for the werewolf to lift its paws, its muzzle curling once more in a pained snarl as a bit more blood seemed to drool out of the wound...will I really be able to help it? I...I wasn't sure...but I couldn't allow it to die so easily!

"...o-okay, that looks like serious...Give me a second, I have an idea." My words seemed to flee out of my mouth without much of my concern while I pulled off my hoodie and straightened it some. It wasn't much, but it had to do...I couldn't think of anything else, and I don't think the feeling of jeans rubbing against it would be any more enjoyable. Without being much careful this time, I reached closer to the wolf, twisting the cloth garment a bit and doing my best to circle both sleeves around of its waist...

After a bit of working on tightly knotting the whole thing around of its hurt belly, I made sure it wouldn't fall off before taking a step back to look at my 'work'. The sky blue colour of my hoodie seemed to be quickly tainting with red...It means we didn't had time to lose. After caressing its forearm gently in an attempt to calm it some more, I asked it quietly to follow me.

As I passed by the corpse of the man that once tried to kill me, I couldn't help but to smile a bit. He was the one thinking he'd kill two preys in one night, but he ended up dying...It looked a bit stupid, and I heard my new friend to whine softly as it watched me, but I crouched close to the dead body and worked off his belt...no, don't get me wrong, I was doing this only to get the sheath belonging to his weird-looking dagger. Maybe I'd be able to find information about it with a few searches on internet, back home...With the sheath came the dagger, that I handled quite easily and secured into the tight fitting pouch of leather.

I wasn't living too far from this parking lot, which was a really good thing at this moment. I used to whine about the cars and trucks entering it being excessively loud, disturbing us during the day, but now...it seemed like perfectly fine. I don't think I need to tell you that having some kind of huge anthromorphic wolf following behind you and growling softly at every step is kind of freaky, mhm? Well, it is. And I believe we were lucky that no cars passed by as we crossed the last street leading to a friend's and I's apartment...

Oh, wait...what am I supposed to do if she wasn't asleep? I can't really walk in with a blood-covered beast following close behind and play casual. Sure, it'd be kind of like me to try passing it as not such a deal, but I'm not sure Sasha would enjoy it very much. I have to make my new friend sneaking in

without any sounds...

"Hey boy, be quiet...okay? I don't want to get in trouble..." I whispered to it as soon as we entered the staircase leading to my home. Trying not to do too much noise, I climbed upstairs with the wolf always following me from behind, lowering its upper body a bit in an attempt not to hit the ceiling...It would whine softly every now and then, the fact of crouching probably pressing the tissue of my hoodie deeper into its wound and causing it pain. At least, I knew it was doing its best to stay quiet, so I really couldn't be mad or anything.

After a few more steps, hearing them to crack softly under both pair of feet...there we were, in front of both doors that lead to two different apartments. One was ours and the other was our neighbour's. I told the white and grey wolf to waits here while I did my best to unlock the door soundless...It wasn't too hard. This place was rather old, yet the inside of our place seemed like recently renovated.

Pushing the door open, I entered inside cautiously, awaiting any kind of noise that could tell me my room mate was close...nothing came though. The living room was empty and all lights were turned off. By any luck, was Ta-Chan asleep...? I went in rather slowly, a bit scared to turn on the light and wake up my friend or simply to give her a hint that I was back. The door to my room was almost right in front of the main door, which I was glad of. I never really close the door leading to it, so I reached inside and casually turned on the light...

...To uncover a rather small room actually. It wasn't too big, nor too small, a simple mattress on the ground in-between two small nightstands. Close to the window, which was situated in front of the door, was my computer desk...It must have been the only thing that looked like expensive in there. At this time, if I remember well, I had a HP Media Center PC base with a SuperSonic screen...or something. I'm not so good in remembering such details, so bear with me.

After making sure that the place was entirely empty, I waved to my wolf friend to enter the apartment and come over here. It was rather smart...I seen

it closing the door behind itself before reaching for my room in a few swift steps. It was a hunter after all, so stealth must have been one of its natural attributes.

I couldn't care much now about not making anymore noise, just keeping an ear alert in case my room mate decides to come and knock at my door for whatever reason. When I gave a look to the werewolf, I could notice rather amusedly that it looked like fascinated by every little things into my room. Its eyes were laid upon my computer screen, staring at every pictures that passed by as screen saver, probably wondering what this technology was...After wondering around a bit, I heard it groaning lowly, ears lowering on its skull. Both paws were back to its stomach...

"H-hey, you're okay...?", I asked it with a worried tone, taking a gentle grip on its thick right arm and pulling it gently toward my bed.

"It's maybe very low, but please, lay on this...I'll go find something to try fixing you up...", my voice was almost a whisper this time, actually wondering how I could help my furry friend to heal faster...I could only remember parts of movies that actually would freak me out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not scared of blood. I actually pretty much like the feel of it...no, it's pointy things that scare me. Things that pierce through the skin, like needles. Following my lead, the strong beast slowly laid down onto my ground-height bed, my hold onto its arm probably didn't help it much...

I'm not such a fan of it, yet I had some sewing material into one of my nightstand. I confess, I already tried to sew something for a dear friend of mines, but it ended up being...not as good as I wished. Yet, I guess that it's the best I could do to try closing the wound. But first, I needed towels and disinfectants. Those should be available in the bathroom...

After telling the white and grey wolf to lie still and waits for me to be back, I quickly got out of my room, walking quickly to the bathroom. Making sure not to fall down by hitting the step between the living room and bathroom, I entered into it quickly and immediately started ruffling through stuff. Towels must have been under the sink, while disinfectants were into the aid closet above of it. Not sure of what to take, I threw everything into an open

towel before curling it in a tight ball to contain all of them, running back out from the bathroom to my bedroom...

The first view I had when entering the small room was my furry friend laying on my bed and panting softly, low whimpers escaping its muzzle as it tried to untie the piece of clothing wrapped around of its waist...Closing the door behind me, I reached forth and gave it the help it seemed to be searching for. Untying the hoodie's sleeves, I slowly pulled it off to reveal the still kind-of bleeding injury...it didn't looked as bad as earlier actually. Of course! Wolves' metabolism, mixed with the were curse, must allow it to heal a tad faster than usual. I was glad to see that it was a bit better, yet it looked like it was so much in pain at the moment.

I started to work on helping it as soon as I could. Uncurling the towel, I threw all its content next to the bed before curling it again and showing it in front of the wounded beast's muzzle, in an attempt to have him biting onto it or something to stop the whines from escaping, and eventually wake up someone.
I'm not such a fan of remembering gory stuff, as you probably already noticed, so I may skip through this part a bit.

It took a few hours in total to be satisfied of my work. At least that's what it felt like. I remember cleaning the wound the best I could with the few tools I had, circling it with a small towel to make sure none of the thick red liquid drool into its fur and reach for my mattress. Using a piece of towel, I disinfected the wound while hearing my new friend groaning and squirming a bit at the itchy burning sensation it'd make it feel... After I made sure it was all clean, it was time to try closing it...I repeat, I wasn't scared of blood, not at all. I even believe it's a hypnotizing liquid when it doesn't come out of me. What scared me was the fact I could maybe do something wrong and hurt the white and grey wolf... Using all of the will power I had, I tried my best to pinch the skin back together before piercing it with the needle and moving a bit to the side, re-doing this motion repeatedly while hearing the soft whines of the beast...

After I was entirely done, I used a few band strips to help the injury staying closed before helping it to slowly sit up, just enough for me to wrap several

times a large white bandage I took in case around of its stomach, tightening it just enough to put a bit of pressure but not much on the now cleaned wound. I watched it spitting out the now destroyed towel, panting quite heavily while lolling its tongue out...

"...so, how are you feeling...?", I asked it while wearing a soft, gentle smile. I rather knew by now it didn't know how to speak. At least, not yet...or maybe werewolves cannot speak, like I seen in movies? In every case, the strong beast nodded its head a bit while giving me one of those wolfish smiles.

"Good...I just hope this will stay in place long enough for you to heal...werewolves are supposed to heal fast, right...?" My voice probably sounded a bit shy, as if I was scared maybe it could burst laughing in my face. I don't think I know anything of werewolves if not what I know of wolves. Which wasn't a lot actually.

It simply kept on nodding, acknowledging my words. Maybe movies weren't so false after all...anyway, after being done bandaging its wound, I helped it to lay back down on its back, an arm supporting it while the other would hold around its muscular one...I was scared to hurt it more, so every cells into my body were focusing on gently helping it back down...After making sure it was comfortable enough, sticking two pillows under its furred head to support it, I stood back up with a smile, looking over its strong body, noticing details I didn't before. The thrill that filled my body before was now calmed, allowing me a bit more to focus on what I was looking at.

It wasn't everyday that you were able to see a true werewolf... Its body fur was almost entirely light grey, if not for a few parts. The softer fur starting at its under jaw and running down to its groins was entirely white, or better; it usually was when blood wasn't coating it. It looked like its groins weren't entirely white though, a soft looking patch of fur circling its sheath and running up mid-chest was the same grey as the rest of his body. The same arctic white covered his forearms and his feet, along with the fluffiest part of his fur that was around of his neck and shoulders. A thin stripe of it seemed to start at the tip of his slightly 'spiky' hair, or rather head fur, and going down his back in a thicker line of fur to the tip of his tail in a fluffier

part this time.

What I was surprised to find was his sheath...before this moment, I never thought about it being either male or female. It wasn't too much surprising though, his body was rather toned and muscular, showing that he was a strong beast and probably went through a lot during his transformation. I probably missed this detail in the heat of the action. It looked like thick and probably filled with his penis or something. The orbs hanging low under it seemed to scream that even though he looked like innocent until now, he probably would be able to breed a female proper...I'm quite the pervert kind, mind me, so I took quite a good look at it before turning my head to look at his face...

The wolf's gaze was gentle on me, his eyes brighing with a mysterious, smart light which seemed like able to absorb any kind of savage stare I seen before. What really caught my attention were his eyes...they were of a beautiful dark purple tone, looking like so...so human while having such a beastial feeling to them.

"...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare...it's just...I don't see a werewolf everyday, you know...? And your body looks rather interesting. I'm impressed of it...you must have been having a lot of tough times before.", I tried to keep up a little solo conversation, watching him nodding his head every now and then and smiling a bit the way I guess wolves do. He actually looked like quite curious about me too, but...there's time for everything. For now, I should make sure he gets some rest.

"...well...hmm...what'd you say if we were speaking a bit more tomorrow...? If you're a werewolf, you must change back in a human when it isn't the night anymore...", I guessed my assumption was wrong when I seen him tilting his head and frowning at me, as if I said something that he didn't understood. Maybe he can't acknowledge that he is a human too in this form? Thinking about it...I didn't want to wake up with a naked man lying in my bed!

"...err...what'd you say if I was asking you to put pajamas pants on? I have a...large pair of them that maybe could stretch enough for you...it's just for

the clothing rules, okay?", his eyes looked a bit more confused after hearing me. Either did he not know what pyjama pants are, or that he didn't understood why putting some on...but I reached for that pair anyway.

"...they are the one. Just lift your legs a bit...I'll put them on so I can slip your tail through the little hole in the front."

This time, he complied with my request, still looking as confused as before while lifting his legs just enough for me to slips the flexible pants on, backward...It was my favourite pyjama; the one I'd wear every nights. But I guess I'll be sleeping in boxers this time. After a little while, I was able to slip them entirely on, unbuttoning the little button in the front, which was at his back, to slip his tail through it...

Perfect. They looked like perfect. His legs were rather large, but not enough to stretch the fabric a lot. It looked like he actually was made to wear those things, seeing at how he was filling them so good...I couldn't help but to notice the sizable bulge on the front, before smiling to him again.

"There. Now its okay...will you be able to rest here? I'll go sleep on the co--"

Thick arms sneaking around of my entire body and pulling me on top of the warm body of the beast finished my sentence by itself. From up so close, I was able to get a good whiff of his scent...he smelled like a very masculine wolf. No, not that filthy scent a man usually would get after working out, more like a wild and slightly spicy scent that made my heart to beat a bit faster. Blinking, I felt some kind of wet warmness running across of my face, over and over again...Only when I backed off did I understood that it was the tongue of the werewolf, who looked like pretty happy, still panting a bit. Did it mean he wants me to sleep here too...? But my bed is so small, and I wouldn't be comfortable, sleeping on top of him. A squeeze of his strong arms around me made me realize that I probably didn't had a choice, since he pulled me a bit closer again before nuzzling in my neck... It seemed like he was...sniffing at me? I was glad to know he wouldn't eat me, but it still felt a bit awkward.

I guessed it was his way to thank me, which seemed to warm my heart a bit.

If he wanted me here, I wouldn't complain and simply stay...this way, I'd be sure he will be okay the entire night. After a bit more of nuzzling, feeling his warm breath wetting my neck a bit, I slowly sat up, careful not to sit on his wound and just on his chest, legs spreading and straddling it, his arms now wrapped around of my waist...

"...hehe, I guess you want me here. But...I'll need to change first...I'm not comfortable in sleeping all clothed.", I told him with a smile, seeing him nodding once more to my words and letting go of my hips.

Always as careful as I was able to be, I stood back up, a foot to each side of his chest. I moved enough slow to make sure I wasn't going to step on him or something, standing on the ground next to the bed and already reaching for the zip of my jeans...Deciding I'd sleep in t-shirt and boxers, I opened my pants and slipped them off, throwing them to the side a bit before lifting a foot, trying to reach for my socks...it looked like I was amusing my wolf friend, since I heard him giving out some kind of deep chuckle.

After a bit of fighting with them, I finally stood there in only black boxers and purple t-shirt, blushing only a bit before gesturing to the werewolf to roll to the other side...maybe my bed was small, but I knew we'd be able to both get on it if we were sleeping on our sides.

"Come on, can you roll on your side...? It would make it easier to sleep if we were back to back. Just...try to try harm yourself", I told him with the same smile as before. It almost was cute to see him turning a bit more confused, before shrugging and slowly rolling to his side, facing the right side of the bed.

"Good boy...", I whispered to him while slowly laying down on my side of the mattress, actually feeling his weight to presses deep into it so making me presses my back against his. I was able to feel his warmth piercing through my body.

I would lie if I were to say I wasn't enjoying the feeling of his fluffy fur rubbing over my clothed back gently at his breathing pace. In addition, I could not comprehend why, but the fact that his scent was now entirely

surrounding me made me shiver some...It was simple, I was enjoying his scent. And I was sure by instinct that my own was doing the same effect to him.

With all of this warmth...no need for blankets. It was hard though not to feel excited by the fact a real werewolf was laying behind me...it all seemed like a dream. A dream I was scared to finish, but at the same time eager to see if it was real or not. With a few thoughts running in my head, and after hearing him starting to snore softly, I allowed my mind to drift into slumber...

"Goodnight..."