Join our server on Discord

Silent Hill RP, anyone?
I've been thinking about it since a little while, and I'm actually not sure about if anyone ever started one of those on here.

As not so many may know just yet, I'm more of a writer now; I write stories and actually am planning to finish my first one (Meeting of a Werewolf on both FurAffinity and SoFurry. There's only two chapters up to now though, but I'm working on writing more! I'll have more time soon.) and publish it. So, I was thinking that maybe with a few solid ideas and such, I actually could write a little intro something plus rules and all that shit for a nice Role Play about the Silent Hill series. No, I'm not talking about inserting characters inside of one of the games' story, but really to start a brand new story around of said characters!

The genre would be considered "Horror" of course, but since I'm not so good at writing things that scare people, I was more thinking about playing with the dark, messed up side of the subject.

...so, do anyone have any ideas that could be nice enough to include inside? Or first of, would anyone even be interested in joining in? I'm thinking about making this a RP where most anything can happen; any kind of gory and sexual content could happen, violence and anything that comes in mind. Of course, while still going along what others want. If someone isn't interested in his/her character being raped and cut in half by some random monster, better not starting it. :P

TL;DR:
I'm thinking about starting a Silent Hill RP with horror, mind fucking, messed up dark theme, with most any kind of content included if wishing so.