Join our server on Discord

Guess What Today Is?
Yes. It is a birthday for me. So give me presents. I want money.
...No really. I'd like money. I have one of those site you can send money too.

Yes. I'm joking of course. I'm sure no one here would do that. It's crazy.

But seriously, it is my birthday and I'd like to be wished Happy Birthday please. Thank you.

Now to go erase spambots. This should be fun.
Happy birthday H! ^ ^ I stuffed myself in a giant cake juuust for you!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Here on The Internet Viral Video Creation Project, We will send a large cake big enough to hold a human off a catapult and see what happens.

Let's watch.

But really, I had a good day. Got money and offed a lot of spammers. I only like that because my sign is one of the best. He has a weapon.
Happy birthday!! Wish I saw this post before hand but I was a bit busy with schooling. Anyways, I'm glad you had a good birthday, your one of the last mods that still visits here frequently to the day, and we all love you for that. and your witty comebacks, we love those too.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Well, peeping in to wish happy birthday as well. Even if it is a bit late. Hope the day went very well ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I has a birthday present! *Digs through a random trunk* Solid gold statue? Nah. Priceless work of art? Nah. Hope diamond? Nah. AH HAH! *Pulls out a giant chewed wad of bubblegum* The world's second largest wad of ABC gum! *Sticks it to the side of Unknown's house* Happy birthday!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gross. But thanks you three. I come here because why not. And the fact that this site still exists. Heh.
Happy birthday once again. Good luck with those spambots.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Thanks again. And I'm working on them. Hey, I could get rid of them if I could just delete them outright. But I don't have that power over the board.
We have almost 6000 members but most with 1 or no posts.

But I've been doing well cleaning up spam posts.