Join our server on Discord

DAD Under Spam Attack?
I don't keep track of kills. Do you keep track of the breaths you take? Or the steps you take?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photo...1321408042

heh heh
I know I don't visit too often, but just visiting the next day I've seen around 5-8 more spam bot posts... even in where I just posted my new story at. x.x''

I do enjoy coming here still and I did enjoy and still do enjoy the RPs in the past so therefore, I would like to volunteer, seriously, on being part of the spam bot cleanup crew and I wouldn't mind taking time to check up on all sections to help out the other fighters. I've pointed out a couple of them already, but there's too many to target for now and I thought it would be easier to just delete them as I see them.

Just let me know and I'll be here. ^^ though it might just be for at least 3-5 days for an hour or so >.>' Stupid internet limiter ._.''
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
My first day back and the sight I'm greeted with is spam? Here? I expect heads to role gentlemen! Though I wish I could be more helpful.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Someone should contact LordPatamon and tell him to temporally cancel the forum registration until he sets a better ant-spambot setting in the registration process.
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
Nice work getting rid of these guys. I sometimes wonder if there's an underground spam network somewhere, and if so, can we give them some custom stomach virus that makes them crap out their internal organs?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
They'd be lucky if I let them off that easy. I DEMAND BLOOD FOR THESE MOST HANUS CHRIMES!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The site should try switching out the old CAPTCHA in the registration for reCAPTCHA. It's a more secure form of CAPTCHA provided for free by Google. A lot of sites have been adopting it lately and they rarely get spam posts anymore. One example would be 4chan, they used to get flooded with spam posts until they upgraded.

Here's the link:
http://www.google.com/recaptcha

It's not that hard to switch out, you just have to change a few lines of code and then it's done. Things like this have to be kept up to date, bots are constantly being updated to circumvent security feature like CAPTCHA and it can become a real problem if not taken care of quickly.
If only we could locate Lord Patamon, our site's tech guy. Once we get his attention we can get this problem fixed.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(12-11-2011 12:19 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Nice work getting rid of these guys. I sometimes wonder if there's an underground spam network somewhere, and if so, can we give them some custom stomach virus that makes them crap out their internal organs?
...I'll write that down for when I have power. I doubt anyone would convict me.
Deleted 36 threads in the General Forum and 30 posts so far.

Good Birthday beating.