Join our server on Discord

Digimon Vacation.
has this thread died or am i just very inpatient
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
(both)
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
wait if your here and reveres is here and im here its not dead and its allmost funny seeing as though the 3 ppl left are the 3 ppl who are to be interacting with each other

its not dead there are still 3 of us and im waiting for your post as is reveres
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Restaurant:

Mikemon smiled and started to read the menu, she hoped that flower was loaded, but getting greddy at the beginning would probably scare him away. "I will order the same you are having" The calico said smiling.

Beach:

Blackveedramon had finished drying himself and just decided to take a nap in the beach.
-(>.< Sorry about that, didn't see that BlackVeedramon had posted already)-

*Restaurant*

"Alright, two fish sandwiches it is then." MechaFloramon said, using his left hand to wave down a waitress. "Hey, a fish sandwich each for me and my friend here and..." He looked back to Mikemon. "A soda is cool with you?" He asked her, but whatever she wanted he would be willing to get for her to send the waitress away to retrieve their food.

*Beach*

Raven was about to approach Angel when she saw a black Veedramon come out from the water. Her heart almost skipped a beat when she first saw him. Maybe he would defiantly know the secret to which she yearns to know. Her shyness kicked into overdrive and she ran back and away for moment before stopping a few feet from where she was. "He's... like me?" She asked herself lowly. Her thoughts were in a jumble enough to where she accidentally forgotten about her friend next to her for a second. She really wanted to meet this BlackVeedramon... but she didn't know how to do so without making herself look silly, in her own opinion.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Si followed ravens line of sight when she began running away and knowing that she was allready shy he began to paint a picture in his mind and so he crouched down and gave her a reasureing smile before saying quitely "look raven if you want to talk to the other veemon, go right ahead you need to try and break from your shyness just ask him some things and dont worry about what you want to say it will come to you in time trust me" said Si trying to be as kind and helpfull to the first mon he had spoken too for nearlly 8 years as possible.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
*Restaurant*

"Yes a soda is okay" Mikemon said, she was trying her best to be polite, better start cheap first or she would scare him away

*Beach*

Blackveedramon had a kind of six sense from when someone what looking at him, so he turned around and saw Raven. The small Veemon like digimon seemed to have star in her eyes while he looked at him. That made him slighty nervous "Uh, hello?" Battles where one thing, but he was not very experienced with females.
si watched monitoring the situation from not that far as the 2 veemon started to interact with each other while at the same time look at the sun batheing digimon to his left

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
(Anyone still wanna rp?)
(im allways up for it i havent been here in a long time im glad i subscibded to this thread otherwise i would of forgotton about it)

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds