Join our server on Discord

Digimon Vacation.
Black Veedramon was behind the felines in the check-in line, he looked around for any cute female and for now at least, did not find anyone he was interested in.
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
MechaFloramon, after taking a moment to admire the scenery, now was in line at the hotel right behind BlackVeedramon. He heard the group from earlier up ahead just in front of him.

"Hey there girls. Out to enjoy some sun today?" MechaFloramon asked the two beautiful felines. He thought that as long as he was going to be here might as well get to know some of the people while he was at it.

MetalVeemon felt something on her chest which caused her to cough a little, a small amount of sea water coming out of her mouth. She sat up to get the rest of it out but noticed a shadow next to her. Backing away quickly she looked up at the Cyberdramon in fear.

"Who... who are you?" She asked meekly, unsure what he was going to do to her. She coughed up a little more of the water out of her lungs, holding her hand to her chest.

Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Behind MechaFloramon, there was a sexy digital feline who seemed slightly impatient. She was a calico Gatomon lookalike, she had no holy ring like Gatomon had; but that didn't mean she was weak. "ARGG! DAMN STUPID LINE!" she screamed in frustration.
Si sighed with relief once more and gave a reasureing smile, "umm well, i was flying over and i saw you unconicious on this beach, it looked as though you had washed up on shore so i came over to see if you where ok, oh and my names Si by the way, and yours is".
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
MetalVeemon, her throat cleared out better, looked back up to Si. "I'm... Raven." She said, still feeling uneasy around him, but now more worried about where exactly she was. "Where is this place? I... was swimming in the ocean but this isn't the beach I was at." She asked him as she looked around, seeing a few buildings behind some nearby trees.

MechaFloramon perked his head up on hearing someone behind him. Seeing yet another Gatomon-type, he thought he was in heaven. "Lines aren't too bad. I'd have to admit yours are looking good." He said, lowering his glasses long enough to wink at her before resting them back over his eyes, a smile on his face.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Si felt happy haveing a convisation with another digimon it was something he hadent had in a long time."well raven i was flying over here and noticed this place when i got a closer look it turned out to be some kinda resort and it looks like people have only just arrived"as Si looked towards the large boat docked on the island with meny differnt digimon getting of.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
OOC: Sorry for the absence, life's been distracting and tiring. Back now.

IC:

"We apologize for the wait, next in line please." A datamon called over the crowd from the front of the line near the gates. With him running the computers registration went through faster than most could even say who they were, and within a few minutes the crowd was through and going their seperate ways.

"Line gone!" Slash shouted, "Alright, our vacation officially starts now. First place,"

"Restaurant." "Coliseum." "Beach." the three felines said almost in unison.

"Huh, well not like there's any harm. Alright then, meat up at the hotel later, food time for me." Slash smiled before suddenly bolting off screaming something about fish.

Lillith shook her head a bit before looking towards Angel, "You gonna be okay on your own?" she asked, always worried whenever she was off on her own. Angel hated fighting, and wasing good at it, despite being a champion she'd probably lose to a rookie if one fought her.

Angel nodded, "I'll be okay, it's safe here right?" she smiled.

"Yeah, well if you need me call. I wanna see what that coliseum's got going on." Lillith said, petting angel's head a bit before the two went their seperate ways.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mikemon just ignored MechaFloramon comments, she was too angry to care about anything else. But once the line ewas finally over, she could not avoid a happy smile forming in her face. Black Veedramon , after the whole line mess was over headed to the beach. Mikemon meanwhile, headed to the restaurant.

Mikemon looked at the menu, and her heart rate speeded up just looking at those damn prices! This time however, she counted to ten and relaxed, then looked around for some "Tail" that could invite her the food.

*Just saying, I'm still on limited time but I am on mon-fri but I don't know exactly the times I'll be on for now. If I don't post or appear during sat-sun that's why. ^^' *

Raven noticed what Si was looking at, seeing the various boats and even one that was speeding away. "I really don't want to be alone right now but..." Raven said as she turned to look at Si. "You... wouldn't mind coming with me to explore... right?" There was a light, pleasant tone mixed in her voice that sounded like a faint chime of crystal bells as she asked him.

MechaFloramon appeared confused at first as the calico kitty went ahead of him seeming to be angry at something. He first thought to ask what was wrong but shrugged and didn't mind letting her past even though another digimon tried to do so but he didn't let him. After he checked in at the front desk he felt a little hungry so he went over to the restaurant area to find some food to munch down on. "Ah... what's a mon to do to get something to eat here...?" he said to himself. Sitting at a stray empty table he picked up a menu as he waited for someone to take his order, some of the items listed sounding pretty good.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: hey it dont matter when your on as long as you post so dont worry

IC:

Si was shocked at this sudden invitation to stay with her and Si knew that he wasent really good being around other mons but something made him want to stay and so he gave his answer. "sure, id love to stay and explore with you Reven." replyed Si trying to put on the best smile a cyberdramon could manage.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds