Join our server on Discord

the quest for anime games
heeelllo fellow digi-destined i am acejt as my name suggests and i. i am on a mission a mission to search for anime games i am on the hunt for naruto ultimate ninja 2 (or 3 but am not sure if 3 is out?) or naruto shippuden ultimate ninja 2 or both i would also like to find a digimon game the platform i am looking for is ether PS2 or XBOX360 ik that you can get some digimon games for nentendo ds but i would really like to get some for xbox or playstation ik that you can get them online but i am not able to get them online (dont ask why) so i would appreceate any help in finding a shop somewhere in the uk i leave in poole in dorset at the south of south of england but i am willing (if abserlutly necercery) to go to the other side of england if i have to. thks peace out digi-destined.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds