Join our server on Discord

NARUTO JUTSU FIGHT
rules first must start of with tai jutsu then eventually slowly go up to ninjutsu but only the weak ones say kage bu no jutsu(shadow clone jutsu) or fire style fireball jutsu the we go up to more advanced jutsu like rasengan thenwe go up to low tailed best lvl jutsu then upto advanced jutsu like i dont know ummm say wind style rasen shurikan then we get to the big stuff like rennigan and sasory and amaratsu and teliportation and death seal jutsu and thats when the s**t really gos down ill start off

ACEJT FALLS FROM SKY WITH HIS DATAGON ACTIVE (i made datagon up its like sharingan but blue k) MAKES CRATOR IN GROUND WHEN LANDS

ZERO'S IN ON OPPONENT STARE AT THEM FOR A WHILE THEN SAYS"I AM ACEJT AND I WILL MAKE YOU BEG FOR DEATH

RUNS TOWARDS FIRST OPENENT "LEAF HURRICANE"

im starting to wounder wether anyone here even knows what naruto is or not if you do know then prove me wrong come here and fight like an overly obsessed anime fan

right i have 40 views so far on this post and not one reply c'mon someone reply ik this is a digimon based site but its more then that a forum for anime/hentai lovers alike and i like both and just because i like naruto alot dosent mean i dont like digimon alot so pls someone join in on my game
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds