Join our server on Discord

list of suggested digimon hentai
i do not really request things i simply suggest it as an idea to use as long as i get credit for the idea but NOT for the artwork so i have a list of suggested fanart that i would like to see you dont have to do them but if you decide to pls contact my profile and send them to me pls

so here they are

1. sora X biyomon yuri

more specific details
eaither an image of full nudeity of them both tribbing or double dildo or 1 eating the other out dont mind which

2.guilmon X takato yaoi

more specific details
this feels really wired me typeing this but i have an open mind so ideally and image of guilmon doing takato up the ass and no im not gay

3.patamon(female or male) X T.K straight or yaoi

more specific details
a straight or yaoi image preferably striaght of T.K eating patamon out if it is straight maybe f**king patamons pussy or if yaoi patamon f**king T.K or vice versa

4. agumon X tai definetly yaoi

more specific details
a yaoi image of a doggy style or missonary agumon anal f**king tai
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
I have a Sora/Biyomon Yuri story I did with story-art if you're interested to see, but the version on the site story-wise isn't my updated on since I corrected some grammar mistakes. Let me know if you're interested.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
sure i would love to see some and thanks for posting i thought i would never get a reply to some of my smaller threads also have you checked out my other ideas and requests. im hungrey for replys lol
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds