Join our server on Discord

list of possible storys
1. unbirthing envolving A). female digimon and a digi-destined or other digimon B). a female digi-destined and a digimon or another digi-destined.

2. acejt in either a yaoi or straight preferably straight with any digimon charecture from season 1 or season 3

3. we need more guilmon X takato

4. we need more Growlmon X takato

5. we need more Palmon X Mimi

6. i dont think we have any terriamon X henry

7. a lopmon X suzie would be good

8. a naruto crossover we so need one

and thats all i can think off of the top of my head but if you want anymore just ask me and ill see what i can come up with all i ask in return is that you follow the ideas and mention me as comeing up for the idea peace out fellow digi-destinedLone Ranger
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
i have another idea just appered in my head right now while looking through some lemons

a yaoi between

henry x terriermon

i dont think i have seen one on the site correct me if im wrong peace out :)
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
I think it's as rare as the Sora x Biyomon pairings...
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(12-02-2011 12:28 PM)Raveras Gerikoto Wrote: I think it's as rare as the Sora x Biyomon pairings...

yeah there rare to i cant belive i missed that one i have only ever read 1 on this site and couldent find anymore but somehow i fogot to mention it in my pairings hmm strange that but yeah most of the rare pareings tend to be between digi-destined and digimon partner which makes no sense at all because surelly the best pairings are thouse bettween the human and digimon who know each other the best and who better the the digi-destind knows there digimond and who has a stronger bond with their digimon then the digi-destined its partnerd with huh thats why i find it so easy to get all these ideas because the pairings never seem to be the most obviouse ones

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds