Join our server on Discord

most attractive female in digimon tamers and most awsome in tamers
personly i think that renamon is the hottest but justimon or gallentmon is the most awsome
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Are you talking about humans to? Rika was the only chick in tamers that I thought was hot.
(11-12-2011 02:13 PM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: Are you talking about humans to? Rika was the only chick in tamers that I thought was hot.

Oh yeah i fogot about her you have no idea how meny times that i could of imagend a lesbian scene between the two(renamon rika) or would it beastality im not quite sure maybe lesbian beastality who knows but yeah to the point tamers count and rika certanly does.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Rika/Ruki was not the only chick in Tamers, there was possessed girl( Juri: Jeri Katou) and ghost girl (Alice McCoy)... there was also the movie exclusive girl Minami Uehara, but yeah Ruki is the sexiest girl in tamers!
Rika
Alice McCoy(I don't really remember her dude, but I had to do a bit of research. Yeah she's sort of hot so I rate second)
Jeri. She isn't too hot.
i soppose jeri is kinda hot due to her sweet inocentness but rika is just a badass chick thks for all your opineions ppls

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Alice is sort of more badass than Jeri but not Rika. Rika proably can kick Alice
I'm not sure. It might be pretty hard to hit a ghost?
http://www.konaka.com/alice6/tamers/char...ice-e.html
i dont even remember a ghost in tamers at all

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Rika/Ruki was the sexiest, possibly of any Digimon series, if only because there's nothing hotter than a redhead with strength and an attitude.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against