Join our server on Discord

life after life part 4
want to put my clothes back on. He said. I think it’s best if I allow it to go free tonight. But no more action please. Even in this state of having released too much, you can still arouse me.” Okay. She said softly. Whatever you want to do is fine with me. Do you want to sleep on me tonight since you won’t have any clothes on? The ground is quite hard and dirty… “If you wouldn’t mind.” He said. Saphira nodded and rolled onto her back. He slowly crawled onto her stomach and began rubbing her affectionately. His bare member pressing against her stomach aroused her to no end. She wanted him to take her again, but she wouldn’t ask that of him. Not tonight anyways. Instead she concentrated on her love for him and soon her desires for sex went away. The only desire she had left was to be with him. With that desire fulfilled, she allowed herself to go into a restful sleep. He wasn’t far behind her…

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Eragon awoke confused and dazed as he grabbed a fistful of dirt. Hadn’t he been sleeping on Saphira? He opened his eyes and sat up to find Saphira eating a deer. Oh, you’re up. She said, realizing he had awoken. Sorry I had to put you on the ground. I was really hungry so I decided to hunt for us. As she finished her sentence, Eragon felt his own hunger. “I was wondering why I was on the ground. He said. It seems like you’ve gotten better at hunting.” He indicated to the six deer that were lying on the ground. Saphira beamed at the comment. Why thank you. She said. I’ve found a better way of hunting while in the forest. Eragon quickly grabbed his clothes and dressed himself.

“Oh really? He asked in a pleased tone as he got out the pan for cooking. How’s that?” I just confuse them so they run my way. She said, smiling with pride as she watched him try to start a fire. A fire was soon started and he began to cook his meat. He looked over to her and smiled. “We might actually get the last layer and the roof put on today. He said. Then we’ll have to go to town and get the wood and other supplies.” Yes… Saphira said, trailing off. “Can I ask you something?” He asked, looking up at her. Well of course. She replied. “If our relationship was…..acceptable to others and our circumstances of being pursued were different, would you want to live in a town?” He asked. Saphira thought for a moment. I would do it for you. She said. I know the lack of human interaction is going to be difficult for you. But if it were my choice we would stay far away from others regardless of what they thought of us and even if we weren’t being searched for by the friends we left behind so rudely.

“What makes you think not being around humans is going to be difficult for me?” Eragon asked in surprise. Well any change is difficult and this change is quite drastic. She said plainly. “What about you?” He asked. Personally I’ve never really liked the company of humans except for you. She said. I find them a bit….annoying at times. But you I’ve always liked. You hardly ever bother me. Eragon laughed slightly at her comment. “I didn’t know you had so much against my species.” He said. I don’t. Saphira said indignantly. Once I get to know a human I can tolerate them more, but as for just everyday humans…I can’t stand them. “You’re serious?” Eragon asked. Saphira nodded. “Why didn’t you ever tell me about this?” He asked. Because I knew that our dealing with humans was inevitable. She said. It wouldn’t have helped to complain about it. But now that we don’t have to be around anyone else, I thought it a good idea to tell you.

Eragon nodded in response, still a bit shocked by her views. By that time the meat was done. He took it out of the pan and started eating. “Well you don’t have to worry about me Saphira. He said. True this is a drastic change, but I won’t miss being around other humans too much. You’re all I need to be happy.” He smiled up at her. Well I hope you’re right about this. She said. The last thing I want is for you to be unhappy. Eragon nodded. “I know, but I am sure about this. He said. Speaking of being unhappy, I know your experience last night wasn’t very satisfying. Do you want me to fix that before we start work today?” Saphira looked at him in surprise. Are you sure you can handle it? She asked. You were quite sore last night. Eragon shook his head. “Well I wouldn’t want to actually mate. He said. I would like at least a day to heal. But that doesn’t mean I can’t pleasure you in other ways, right?” Saphira’s heart beat faster as he said this. Are you going to use your mouth to pleasure me? She asked. “If that’s what you want. He said, smiling up at her. Just let me finish eating.”

Saphira circled him nervously as he ate his meat. He looked at her, annoyed. “What are you doing?” He asked. IÂ’m just eager for you to start. She said. Sorry… Eragon smiled at her. “I’ll be finished soon. He said. Just settle down.” Saphira nodded and sat down, still staring at him. “I didn’t realize I left you so unsatisfied. He said in a sympathetic tone. You should have told me. I would have helped you before it got so bad.” No no. She said quickly. I wanted it and I was willing to make the sacrifice. I wasn’t going to punish you for doing what I asked. It was bad enough that I caused you pain. “Well I thank you for thinking of me, but I don’t ever want you to do something like this again. He said. The last thing I want is for you to be unsatisfied. It’s my duty as your partner to satisfy you and I need to know when I’m not doing my job right.” Saphira looked at him in surprise. Is it my duty as your partner to satisfy you as well? She asked. “No. Eragon said. It’s mainly my responsibility.”

Saphira reared her head back. Why is it your responsibility? She asked indignantly. “Because since I can only release once, I have to worry about finishing before you’re done. He explained. You on the other hand can release many times so you don’t have to worry about it so much. I’ll get the pleasure I need automatically, but I have to make sure you’re getting what you need too. You’re just fortunate that I haven’t released prematurely yet. It will happen, I can promise you that. The way you moan arouses me so much I’ve almost lost it a couple of times, but my love for you has stopped me every time. But Saphira….you arouse me so much it’s bound to happen sooner or later. When it does happen, you need to tell me that you didn’t get what you needed so I can help you.” Saphira looked at him with loving eyes. She hadn’t realized all he went through to make sure she got the pleasure she needed. You really have to try that hard not to release before I do? She asked. “Gods yes! Eragon exclaimed. You’re so attractive….the moment I feel your silky warmth around me I want to release. Add my love for you in there and it’s an explosive combination. Didn’t you wonder why I lost it when we kissed? I released almost instantly. You can’t be arousing me like that. You’re just lucky you didn’t do that before you had a release otherwise you would have definitely been left hanging. I couldn’t have held it in for anything.”

So that’s why you always collapse after you release. She said. You’ve been holding back for so long that when the pressure is finally released, your whole body just goes limp. Eragon nodded. “Exactly.” He said. Is that why you released so quickly when I had your member in my mouth? She asked. Because you didn’t have to hold back for me? Eragon nodded again. “Yeah. He said. It was nice not to have to hold back.” I noticed the force of your release wasn’t as strong. She said. I guess that’s why. “Yeah, I suppose that could be it.” He said. Eragon… Saphira asked. Do you think I could taste your release again? It tasted so good… Eragon got an erection as she said that. “Well I was planning to wait until tonight before I got involved in anything with you again, but so long as I’m in control I guess I’m willing.” He said. You mean you want me to keep my head in the same place while you move it in and out of my mouth? Saphira asked. Eragon nodded. “If you don’t mind. He said. That way I can be in control of how fast or how slow I go.” If that’s what you want. She said.

Eragon had finished his meat by then and began taking his clothes off. He stood in front of Saphira completely naked. He walked up to her so they were close enough to touch and nodded, indicating he was ready. Saphira craned her neck down and put her head next to his member. She opened her mouth slightly and allowed him to slip inside. As soon as she felt his member hit her tongue, she gently closed around it creating a slick round hole. She stayed still as he pulled it out and pushed it back in slowly. After several thrusts, he felt as her tongue played with his member when it was inside her. Saphira could taste his pre-ejaculate as she rubbed her tongue around his member. Soon enough he had picked up speed and was now going so fast that she couldnÂ’t keep up with him using her tongue. “Saphira, I’m going to release…” He said. He let out a loud moan. Saphira lowered her tongue so it was below his erection as he released. She could feel the hot pasty fluid as he blasted stream after stream onto her tongue. As he released, she sucked in as best she could, milking him for all he had. To her surprise, she felt another few blasts as he released again.

Soon enough he had expelled all his delicious fluid and he took his limp member out of her, completely spent. She moaned in pleasure as she tasted his release. I still can’t believe how good it tastes. She said, closing her eyes. She opened her eyes to see Eragon who was looking up at her expectantly. “Now it’s your turn.” He said, smirking. Saphira nodded and lay down on her back, spreading her legs wide for him. He looked at her entrance with desire and sat down on her outstretched tail. He leaned forward and gently kissed her area, filling her with intense desire. Then he started to lick. He made his way around her lips, gently letting the tip of his tongue go inside her. She certainly was wet. She moaned in pleasure as she felt his tongue going inside her. He used his hands to spread her entrance so he could get deeper into her. She released as he quickened his licks. He stuck his tongue further in her, his nose coming in contact with her moistened lips. He smelt the sweet odor of her arousal and began savagely pushing deeper inside her with his tongue.

She squealed as she felt him around her walls. Her body trembled as she had another release. She looked down at him as he drove back into her again. She wanted him to take her so bad. Take me Eragon. She begged. Please… “Please don’t ask…me to do that. He said between licks. You know I can’t.” Please. She begged. I want you…I need you… You can go slowly. I just need to feel you filling the emptiness... He knew he shouldn’t, but he couldn’t deny her. He stood and took his erection aligning it with her entrance. As he hesitated, she grabbed him with her front paw and gently pushed him inside her. He moaned as he penetrated her. Oh Eragon….take me… She moaned as he withdrew slightly and pushed back inside. As he thrust slowly, she closed her eyes and relished in the feeling of being filled by him. She was on fire with a combination of lust and love for him. It was intoxicating. She shuddered as she released again.

Eragon looked up as her snout came in contact with his lips. They kissed passionately. He began stroking her face. Shortly afterward, she felt him thrust inside her one more time; the feeling of his erection accompanied by the feeling of warm fluids as he released. They groaned in pleasure as they experienced a mutual release. Saphira gently wrapped her arms around him. Oh…it feels so good… She said softly. It’s so warm… He looked up as his member released a small spurt inside her. “I love you Saphira. He said quietly. Please promise me we’ll always be together.” She raised her head slightly and looked at him. I’ll always be your mate Eragon. She said softly. And you’ll always be mine. She reached over to him and locked him into a passionate kiss. They closed their eyes as they enjoyed their shared experience then slowly separated.

“Shall we get the last layer on today?” He asked quietly. Saphira nodded. Let’s just get this damned thing built already. She said. I don’t want to have to worry about it anymore. Eragon withdrew and stood up shakily, using her for support. She quickly stood up and began nuzzling him affectionately. I can’t wait to sleep in a bed. She said. And make love in one too. Eragon looked up at her and smiled. “You won’t have to wait much longer if we get to work. He said. We might be able to get the house and bed in less than two days if we work hard enough.” Saphira nodded and began walking over to the pile of rocks. Eragon clothed himself and walked over to where they would start the seventh layer. He stood there waiting for her to push the rocks over. She would bring the rocks over to him and he would place them onto the structure. After several rocks had been put in place, Saphira would melt them together and make them permanent. After a few hours, the final layer was done. Saphira walked into their almost finished house and laughed gleefully.

This is going to be a great place. She said. I can’t wait. Now what about the roof? Eragon ran over to the pack and took out the cutlass blade he had bought at the village. “I’ll cut down trees with this and you can carry them over here. He said. We’ll build two layers. First we’ll lay the logs down across the top of the house facing east and west, and then we’ll put some ferns and moss down and put another layer of trees facing north and south and cover those with moss and ferns. That should keep most of the moisture out.” Are you sure that’ll work? Saphira asked skeptically. “Well not exactly, but we can always add on to it. He said. We can always get some hay or use deer skins if the moss and trees don’t work.” Saphira nodded in agreement. “We’ll cut down smaller trees so you can pick them up without me having to tie them to your back with a rope. He said. That would take too much time. I’m sure you could carry some trees between your talons if they’re small enough, can’t you?”

Saphira deliberated for a few moments. We’ll see. She said. I make no promises. “Okay then, let’s go.” Eragon said. He began walking down the hill as Saphira followed him. After traveling for a few minutes, he saw a tree that was tall and narrow. He took out his cutlass blade and cut it down in two strikes, careful not to be too ruthless with the blade and hurt himself or Saphira in the process. Saphira stepped out of the way as the tree came crashing down. Eragon took his blade to another tree that was nearby. Should I take these back to the house? Saphira asked uncertainly. Eragon nodded. “I’ll keep cutting while you bring them to the house. He said. We’ll build the roof later. Right now we just need to get the trees over there.” Without saying a word, Saphira took the large tree in her talons and lifted off into the sky. It was true that they were a few minutes walking distance from their house, but it took mere seconds for her to get there while flying.

The processes continued for hours on end and soon a few hundred trees had been collected. I think we have enough. Saphira said aloud as Eragon cut down one last tree. “You sure?” He asked. Saphira nodded. “Okay then let’s head back.” He said. He got on her back as she grabbed the tree and lifted off into the sky. As they approached their house, Saphira dropped the log and landed, allowing Eragon to get off. He observed the pile of trees they had collected. “Yeah…this should be enough. He said. Now let’s put them on the roof.” Saphira nodded and took one of the trees, setting it on the roof. After several trees were on the roof and there was enough area for him to stand on, Eragon crawled up on top of their house and helped align the logs once Saphira placed them onto the roof. After about an hour, the first layer of logs was on.

“Now we need to collect some moss and fern stuff.” He said. Where will we get that? Saphira asked. “I don’t know. He admitted. But we should stop for the night. I need to make a fireplace.” How do you intend to do that? She asked. “Simple. He proclaimed. I’ll just cut through the stone with the cutlass and make a fireplace that sticks out beyond the perimeter of the house.” What about the smoke? Saphira asked with interest. “I’ll make a small chimney that’s slanted so water doesn’t get in. He said simply. I’ll use the rocks that were left over from building the main structure.” Then let’s get started. Saphira said enthusiastically. “No. He said. Not yet. I want to talk to you about something first.” Saphira cocked her head slightly. All right. She said.

Eragon got down from the roof. He sat down on one of the logs that remained in the pile near the house and cleared his throat. “Saphira….do you want to…..should we get married?” He asked. His question surprised her. What would be the point in that? She asked. We’re already mates. What would be the reason for being legally bound? And how would we get married? I doubt anyone would willingly marry a dragon and a human. “It’s just that…I always thought I’d get married one day. He said with a hint of sadness in his voice. I know we’re mates and what we already have is stronger than marriage, but I don’t know. It would just make me feel better if we got married.” Saphira looked at him with sympathy. I believe I understand. She said. But how would we get married? No one would willingly marry us.

“There has to be someone with the power to marry us who’s blind. He said. He’ll have no idea that you’re a dragon.” But won’t he ask me questions? Saphira asked. I can’t speak human Eragon. “I’ve got a plan for that. He said. There was one woman who I connected with….the woman at the potion shop. She is quite old, but she seemed to know about us. It was strange really. I felt that she knew me better than I knew myself. I’m sure she’d be willing to pose as my wife to be at the wedding.” It’s risky to tell humans that we’re together this way. Saphira warned. “I’m pretty sure she already knows about it. Eragon insisted. There’s no harm in telling someone something they already know even if it’s a secret.” If you say so. Saphira said reluctantly. But if she tells anyone about us, I’ll roast her alive. “I’m sure she knows that. Eragon said. I trust her.” So should we go to town now? Saphira asked.

“Aren’t you tired?” He asked. Saphira nodded. A little bit. She said. But don’t you want to get there by the time it gets light again? Eragon thought for a moment. “Yeah, I suppose it would be a good idea to leave now so we don’t get there when everything’s closing down.” He said. He walked over to her and rubbed her back. She lowered herself so he could get on easier and watched as he crawled onto her back. You ready? She asked. Eragon nodded. She lifted herself into the sky and they soared in the direction of the village.

After a while, they began to get bored. You know I was teasing before when I said you couldn’t sleep while we’re flying. She said. If you’re tired you can rest. “No, I’m not tired. He said. Just bored.” Several minutes passed in silence. “Saphira….do you consider me to be your equal?” Eragon asked suddenly. She looked back at him with a surprised look. What do you mean? She asked. “I mean…you seem to have a somewhat lower opinion of humans. He said. Do you consider yourself better than me?” Of course not. She said. I consider us to be equals yes. Why are you asking me this? “I don’t know. He said uncertainly. I guess I just feel unworthy of you is all. You deserve a nice strong dragon that can protect you and give you everything you want and need. I’m incapable of doing that.” I beg to differ. Saphira said indignantly. I couldn’t image a better mate than you. What is the reason for your self-doubt? “I guess I feel like I’m getting the good end of the bargain. He said sadly. I get a nice strong dragon that’s loving and kind and you get a wimpy human that can’t do anything.”

Saphira growled loudly. Take that back! She exclaimed. How can you say something like that? You helped defeat the king and end the war! What do you mean you can’t do anything? “I couldn’t have done anything without your help.” He said sadly. Nor could I have done anything without yours. She pointed out. We are one Eragon. You need me and I need you. That’s the basis of our relationship. It doesn’t matter what our individual abilities are because we are one! Together we are strong. Alone we are weak. You can’t judge yourself based on your own strengths and weaknesses because we are joined. Your fault is my fault and my fault is yours. “I guess you’re right.” He said in a lighter tone. Of course I’m right. She said. Now I don’t want you comparing yourself to me ever again….understood? All it does is make you feel bad because you’ll lose every time. We are one and that’s where we get our strength…not from our individual abilities. Eragon nodded in agreement. “Okay. He said. Thank you for helping me to see that. How did you become so smart?”

Saphira laughed lightly. I’m not smart. She said. We’re smart. Remember that. Eragon nodded again. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her neck. “I’m beginning to see what you saw in me Saphira.” He said. There is such a thing as being too humble you know. She said. Being humble is a good characteristic, but you shouldn’t take it to extremes. You have worth Eragon….even to a dragon. “Now that’s a compliment.” He commented. It sure is. She said. And you’re well worthy of it. Several minutes passed in silence before Eragon spoke up again. “Saphira…if we could would you want to….?” He asked trailing off. He felt as she touched his thoughts. Oops. She said. Sorry. I don’t know why I was reading your mind. “Did you hear the question in my head?” Eragon asked. No. Saphira lied. Go ahead. “I was just wondering if…..hypothetically….if we could…. He stammered. …If you wanted to have children…”

Saphira looked back at him in surprise. I….I don’t know. She said softly. I don’t think I’m ready for children yet. Besides, I don’t know how we could have children seeing as we’re different species so this conversation is irrelevant. “It’s not irrelevant. Eragon said. I’m wondering if you’d feel empty if you didn’t get to have children in your lifetime.” Saphira thought for a moment. I’ve always wanted children, but if there’s one thing I’ve learned in life it’s that some things just aren’t meant to be………and some things are. With that, she reached back and nuzzled Eragon to the best of her ability. I’m meant to be with you…but I don’t seem to be meant to have children. It’s just not meant to be. “Does that sadden you?” Eragon asked in sympathy. Why be saddened by things you cannot change? Saphira asked. “Emotions are emotions Saphira. He said. Sometimes it’s good to experience them even when they’re painful.”

Saphira sighed heavily. I would like to have children. She said softly. Don’t blame yourself for not being able to provide them for me. It’s not your fault. “I might be able to provide them for you if you really want them.” He said. Saphira looked at him with a surprised expression. How? She asked. “Back in the village, I picked up a potion. Eragon explained. It will turn the person who takes it into any creature they want for a short period of time. I could turn into a dragon and maybe we could have children during that time. Or you might be able to turn into a human if you want to do it that way.” Saphira thought for several minutes on this. No. She said finally. No magic. If we’re going to have children, it will be an act of love and it will be totally natural. I don’t want our children to be the product of a magic experiment. “But we can’t have children without the assistance of magic.” Eragon protested. Says who? Saphira said angrily. Love can do anything Eragon. If we both wish it I’m sure it could happen.

“Let’s say you’re right and by some miracle we do conceive a child. Eragon said. I don’t think it would live long. It would be a dragon-human hybrid. There’s no way to produce a stable child without the assistance of magic. We probably wouldn’t even be able to create a child at all……even if it has some serious deformities.” Well then we can forget having children because I won’t allow anything that’s not natural to interfere with us. Saphira said insistently. I will not conceive a child through magic. “Okay okay.” He said. “Calm down. I just wanted to let you know all the options we have. But I’m not in support of us trying to have a child without magic. It could never work out. I just wanted to make sure you were fine with never having a child.” Well I’m not fine with it. She said. I want to have a child some day. I just……I wish there was a way we could have a child without having to resort to magic. “Well there isn’t.” He said. “A dragon and a human were never made to mate.” I know that. Saphira said softly. I just wish things were different.

Eragon looked at her in surprise. “You mean you wish I was a dragon or you were a human?” He asked. Saphira shook her head. I wouldn’t care what species we were as long as we were the same. She said. I want to have children with you and I don’t want to have to hide the way we live. “But things would be a little weird if we weren’t the way we are now…don’t you think?” He asked. I…I suppose so. She said. Eragon leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her neck. “Our relationship is perfect Saphira. He said. At least in my eyes it is. Don’t you think so?” Saphira remained silent for a few moments before she responded. It has some imperfections that I would like to change, but it’s as perfect as it can be. She said. Don’t listen to me. Those imperfections cannot be changed. I’ll just have to live with that fact. “What would you change if you could?” Eragon asked. Well the first thing I would change is our inability to naturally conceive a child. She said. Next I guess I would make it so that our relationship was…….acceptable in normal society. That’s about all I would change. “So it’s not me?” Eragon asked. No no of course not. Saphira said. I love you. You’re perfect. It’s just the world that I would change. That’s all. “I thought you said you didn’t want to live amongst humans.” He said. I don’t. Saphira replied. I just don’t like to feel like I have to hide my relationship with you. Our relationship seems so natural Eragon…like it was meant to be. I just wish others could see that.

“I know. Eragon said in an understanding tone. “But no one besides you and me can truly understand how we feel about each other.” Saphira reached back and nuzzled him gently. Why does everyone consider our relationship to be so wrong? She asked sadly. “It’s a lack of understanding that makes them feel that way. He said. You can’t blame them. It certainly isn’t something that happens every day so they’re naturally resistant to it.” But what about that woman at the potion shop? Saphira asked. You said she knew about us? Does that mean she approves of us? Eragon thought for a moment. “Well….I think she knows about us. He said. But even if she did, I would never tell her that we were…..physical together.” You mean that we’ve mated? Saphira asked. He nodded. “Yeah. He said. She doesn’t need to know about that. Just because we want to marry doesn’t necessarily mean we want to have sex.” Isn’t that implied? Saphira asked. “Not necessarily. He replied. In most cases when two humans want to have sex, they also want to have a child. Humans don’t normally mate as often as we do. Besides I’m sure she would understand and approve of us more if she thought we were just in love and we left out the physical details of our relationship…..especially in our case.

Saphira nodded in understanding and yawned. You tired Eragon? She asked. He nodded. “Yeah, but we have to keep going if we want to reach the village by morning.” How will we stay awake all day with no sleep? Saphira asked. We should stop at least for a while to get our strength back. “Do you need to rest Saphira?” He asked. No. She said. But I thought it would do you some good. I can tell you’re very tired. “But what about you? He asked. Aren’t you tired?” Yes, but I can handle it. She said. You on the other hand don’t seem to be doing so well. “I…I can make it Saphira. He said. We should keep going so we can reach the village by morning.” Saphira shook her head. No, I really think we should stop. She said. We’re going to need to be on our feet while in the village, especially since I’m not going to be hidden this time. We need to be on guard and you’re not able to do this because of the state you’re in. I insist that you get some rest.

Eragon gave in to her and nodded. “Perhaps you’re right. He said. What could a few hours hurt?” Saphira glided down slowly and headed towards the ground. In no time at all, they had landed on a soft mossy area of the forest. As he slid off her back, Saphira walked over to a relatively comfortable looking area on the ground and lay down on her side. Eragon followed. He lay down next to her and put his head up against her warm body. “Saphira?” He asked. She looked down at him. Yes? She asked softly. “Thank you for watching over me as I sleep. He said. I don’t think I could sleep without you now.” Saphira reached down and nuzzled him affectionately. I’m happy to do so. She said. I love you Eragon. “I love you too Saphira. He said. Goodnight.” Goodnight. She whispered. It wasn’t long before both of them drifted into a restful sleep.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Eragon slowly opened his eyes and was greeted by the sight of Saphira sleeping peacefully beside him. He marveled at her beauty…..but then it hit him. “Saphira!” He exclaimed. Saphira got up quickly, knocking him over and baring her teeth. What is it Eragon?! She asked. “It’s midday already!” He exclaimed. Saphira stopped growling and her facial expressions returned to normal. Don’t do that to me Eragon! She scolded. I thought there was something really wrong…like we were under attack or something! “I’m sorry I’m sorry. He said quickly. But what are we going to do? By the time we get to the village it will be getting dark again!” Oh don’t worry so much. She said. You needed the sleep. “You mean you knew?! Eragon exclaimed. Saphira, you’ve screwed up our whole schedule!” Calm down calm down. She said softly. It’s better if we arrive when it’s getting dark anyway. “How do you figure that?” He asked smartly.

Well the woman owns a shop doesn’t she? Saphira asked. She’ll most likely want to tend to it during the day. Perhaps she’ll be more willing to help us if it’s convenient for her. “And how am I supposed to buy the supplies we need? Eragon asked. We really need some things.” Saphira shrugged. We’ll figure something out. She said. It’s not that big of a deal. Eragon sighed and got up. “Okay, let’s get going.” He said. He looked at Saphira as he swung the packs onto her back. She looked back at him. I can feel the heat between us. She said. You’re very aroused right now, aren’t you? “I’m sorry. He said. Is it bothering you?” No no. Saphira said quickly. It’s quite nice. Do you want me? “Yes…but we don’t have the time right now. He said. We’re already going to be lucky to get there by sundown.” Eragon….the heat coming from you is incredible. She said in amazement. You’re almost passing out with desire for me. I didn’t know your urges were this strong. Are you sure you don’t want to?

“Saphira… He said in an annoyed tone. Don’t tempt me.” Okay okay. She said, laughing lightly. I just want to make sure you’re okay. She continued to watch as he threw the last of the packs onto her back. Shouldn’t we go hunt? She asked. Eragon shook his head. “We really can’t right now. He said. I know you’re hungry….I am too…but we can eat when we get there.” Saphira nodded in response. She shuddered as she felt his body against her back. You ready? She asked. A swift nod from Eragon was all it took and they were off into the sky. “Saphira, how far are we from the village?” Eragon asked. Not too far. She replied. We should be there in a few hours. Hearing this news, Eragon laid back and allowed the air to whip past his face as he fell asleep.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

To Saphira it only seemed like a few minutes had passed as they approached the small village. She took them down gracefully into a nearby cornfield. Eragon slid off her back and looked at her. “You should stay hidden for awhile until I can find the potion woman.” He said. Saphira nodded and headed off into the forest. Turning around, Eragon headed towards the marketplace hoping to catch the woman before she headed home. He had no idea where she lived. Seeing that more and more people were leaving the marketplace, he started running. Several minutes later, he had reached the outskirts of the marketplace.

Once inside the inner area, he tried to remember where the potion shop was. He turned around quickly realizing it was probably the other way and bumped into a middle aged woman. She dropped several vials full of red liquid and cursed. “You damned oaf, I ought to – Eragon!” She exclaimed, suddenly recognizing him. “Hello.” He said. It felt sort of awkward talking to a human again. “What are you doing back here?” The woman asked. “Well it’s sort of a long story…” He began. She held up her hands. “Well then let’s get out of this weather. She said, indicating to the darkened sky. It looks as if it’s going to rain soon. Why don’t you come over to my place and we can talk about it?” “That sounds great.” Eragon said.

The woman turned away from him and started walking briskly towards the farm areas that lay just outside the marketplace. It wasnÂ’t long before they were walking along a path of small houses with very little property on them. To his surprise however, they went past those houses and walked even further to a secluded farm. It had a relatively large house and an older building that looked like it had been useful some ten generations ago. As they walked up to the front entrance, Eragon braced himself, a horrible thought suddenly occurring to him. What if this woman had a husband? She didnÂ’t knock before she opened the door and he breathed a sigh of relief as he realized that no one must be home at the moment. Still, this didnÂ’t mean she didnÂ’t have a husband. He could just be out or something.

The woman stepped through the doorway and indicated to the large wooden table at the middle of the room. “Please sit. She said. I’ve had some herbal tea brewing all day and I made more than enough for two.” “Sounds wonderful.” Eragon said, trying to be nice. In truth he really didn’t like tea. He sat himself down in one of the comfortable wooden chairs and waited for the woman to return. Soon enough, she came back carrying a pitcher full of tea and two cups. As soon as she had served up enough for both of them, she sat down across from Eragon and began sipping her tea.

“So….what brings you back?” She asked with interest. “You already know, don’t you?” Eragon asked. “Oooooh…a little defensive are we? She asked. That’s no way for a guest to act when in the hostesses home.” “I know you know.” He insisted. “And how would I know that dear?” She asked innocently. “Because you’re a soothsayer.” He said simply. “Sharp and attractive. She teased. You could attract quite the number of ladies…..if you were interested in that sort of thing that is.” “So you do know why I’m here?” He asked hopefully. The woman shook her head. “No I’m afraid I don’t. She said. You are correct in the fact that I am a soothsayer….but I only pick up certain things. I can’t read your mind or anything. But I’m guessing it has something to do with you and Saphira, am I correct?” Eragon nodded. “Do you approve of our…..relationship?” He asked carefully.

The woman looked at him with a blank expression. “Let’s get to know each other a little better. She suggested. You don’t even know my name.” Eragon exhaled loudly. “You really do need a break from all this. The woman said. You’re working yourself to death with this conversation.” “Okay, okay.” Eragon said softly. “My name is Hylda. The woman said. I’ve had the abilities of a soothsayer since the day I was born and I’ve owned my own potion shop for about ten years. I’ve visited many places and cured many people. I used to be a healer before I became a potion worker.” Eragon nodded, but his mind was still intent on their previous conversation. “This isn’t helping, is it?” Hylda asked. Eragon shook his head. “All right then. She said. Let’s continue with why you’re here.”

“Do you approve of me and Saphira?” Eragon asked. “Why do you need my approval? She asked. Does it affect your relationship or do you just want an unbiased opinion?” Eragon didn’t respond. He looked at the ground, avoiding her eyes. Several moments passed. “Yes, I approve.” She said, breaking the silence. Eragon looked up quickly. “You do? He asked. Why?” “Because I know that love can happen between anyone. She said. And you and Saphira are very close. In my eyes, it was inevitable.” “How much do you know about us?” Eragon asked. “I know you’ve been physically intimate together if that’s what you mean. She said. Forgive me, but I have to ask…..how does it work with the size difference and all?” “There are some things I don’t think Saphira would want me to share.” He said. “Of course. She said. I shouldn’t have asked. But you still haven’t answered my question. Why are you here?”

“Well, we are in need of some supplies but….we also wanted to ask a favor of you…” He said. “I’ve already made the second life potion and that’s as far as I’ll go. She said. I won’t create anything else that’s contraband.” “No, that’s not it. He said. It has nothing to do with a potion.” Hylda leaned back and looked at him with interest. “Then what is it that you want from me?” She asked. “Well Saphira and I….we want to get married and we thought you might be able to help us with that.” He said. “And what can I do?” She asked. “Well you’re a woman so I thought you might be able to pose as my bride in front of a blind priest. He said. Saphira and I would be the actual ones getting married. You’d just have to say her lines for her so the priest can hear.”

“A blind priest? The woman asked. And where do you intend to get one of those?” “Well honestly I was hoping you’d have one here in this village.” Eragon said plainly. “We only have one priest here and I’m afraid he can see quite well.” The woman said. Silence hung in the air for several moments before Eragon responded. “Do you have any other suggestions?” He asked. The woman thought for a moment. “Well we are pretty far from any other villages so I doubt going from village to village would be very fruitful. She said. But there is another option. Now be advised that I’m not in full support of this….” They looked at each other intently for some time before either of them said anything. “Go on.” He urged.

“Well…I could temporarily blind the priest for a few days. She said. But I don’t think that’s right. There is a risk. He might commit suicide if he thinks he can no longer see. Normally a priest would never do such a thing, but I know him. He’s a very proud man. I doubt he would want to continue to live without his sight.” Eragon thought for a moment. “Well I wouldn’t want that…” He said. “There is yet another option. The woman said. We could explain the situation to the priest and ask if he’ll legitimately allow the marriage.” “Are you crazy?! Eragon exclaimed. He would never agree to that! Besides…I don’t want the entire world to know that we’re married!” “Oh I think he might agree to it. She said. And besides…we could swear him to secrecy.”

Eragon shook his head quickly. “There’s just no way we can do this with the priest knowing who we are. He said. Will you try the temporary blinding potion? Please?” The woman sat back and thought. After a few minutes she had made up her mind. “Yes. She said. But only because I have a new idea.” “Let’s hear it.” Eragon said eagerly. “I’m not going to totally blind him at first. She explained. First I’m going to just blur his vision. He’ll come to me and ask for a cure and I’ll tell him that he’ll become totally blind within a few days, but that it’s a temporary condition and taking a certain potion will cure it. I’ll give him the potion and he’ll walk out feeling much better. Then when he’s totally blind, you two can marry. A few days later his sight will be restored and all will be back to where it was.” “That does sound like a good idea. Eragon said. When do we start?” “Tomorrow if possible. The woman said. But what about Saphira? Aren’t you two hungry and tired?” Eragon nodded with relief. “Yeah, we sure are. He admitted. Shall I call her?” The woman nodded. “That would be fine with me. She said. It’s nearly dark now so I don’t think she’ll be noticed.”

Eragon closed his eyes and called out to Saphira. Within minutes, Saphira had landed outside the door and he ran out to greet her. It was raining heavily. It’s about time. Saphira remarked smartly. It’s pouring ass rain. Where do we sleep? “I don’t know. Eragon said. Let me go ask.” He ran back inside. “Is there anywhere we can sleep that’s out of the rain?” He asked the woman. “I’m afraid not. She said. I’m sorry. Why don’t you take the cot upstairs? I’m sure the rain will pass in time. Eragon shook his head. “I’m sleeping with Saphira. He said. I’ll see you tomorrow.” He felt her grab his arm as he turned to head outside. He turned back to look at her. “Actually there is a barn you could sleep in but…..it’s not exactly safe. She said. It’s falling apart and could collapse. Besides, it’s not mine” “We’ll be fine. He said. I understand.” With that he headed out the door, shutting it behind him.

Saphira lowered her head to his level as he came out of the house. Did she accept our plan for getting married? She asked. Eragon nodded. “Yeah, but we’ll talk about it later.” He said. Where do we sleep? She asked eagerly. “I’m afraid there’s no where we can sleep. He said. The woman doesn’t own a barn.” And she didn’t even offer you a place to sleep? Saphira asked coldly. You seemed to fit in that house just fine. “Oh she offered, but I refused.” He replied simply. That’s very kind of you Eragon, but please don’t be uncomfortable for my sake. She said. I can handle it. Go on. Sleep inside. Eragon shook his head. “No. He said. I want to be with you. Besides…I couldn’t sleep without you.” Saphira looked down at him with understanding and turned away to lie down. He followed. He lay up against her as she lay on her side. She covered him with her silky wing as he made himself more comfortable. He saw as her head appeared under the wing.

I can’t go without meat for much longer. She warned. I’m beginning to experience physical signs of fatigue due to lack of food. “I promise we’ll go buy some food first thing tomorrow morning as soon as the market opens up.” He said. Saphira lay her head down next to Eragon. I love you Eragon. She whispered. “I love you too Saphira.” He said softly. Despite the rain and the loud sounds it made on her velvet wing, they were both soon asleep.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Saphira awoke to find Eragon gone. She panicked. Eragon! She yelled. She got up swiftly and broke her nose through the door of the potion woman’s house. The woman looked at her calmly as she snarled at her. Where’s Eragon!? She exclaimed. “He’s gone to find a more suitable place for you two to sleep tonight. The woman said, remaining completely calm. And to get some food.” Saphira was taken aback by the woman’s response. You can hear me? She asked in amazement. How? “I’m a soothsayer my dear. The woman said simply. I’ve already arranged the repair on that door several hours ago. You woke up later than I expected though.” So can you actually understand me or do you just know what I’m going to say? Saphira asked.

“I know both. The woman said. But I’ve hidden my abilities from Eragon so don’t tell him I know so much.” Why have you hidden your abilities from him? Saphira asked, her anger building. The woman shrugged. “I do what I feel is right and I don’t think he should know about it right now.” You’re going to need more of a reason than that to make me hide anything from my mate. Saphira said angrily. The woman smiled softly. “Oh dearie, you’ll learn to trust my judgment in time. She said. That’s one of the reasons I’m still not married. No man will do that. Men just aren’t like that.” Eragon is. Saphira said, her anger cooling. He’s the most understanding and loving person I’ve ever known. “You really do love him, don’t you?” The woman asked.

Of course I do. Saphira said. He’s my mate. Several moments passed in silence before the woman responded. “I really do admire Eragon. She said. I see in him exactly what you see. If I was younger and you weren’t his mate, I might have gone for him myself.” Saphira’s first impulse was a flash of anger, but it cooled to ice in a fraction of a second. I…I can understand your feelings. She said softly. I’m sorry thing’s aren’t different. The woman shrugged. “No matter what is done in this lifetime, it could never happen between Eragon and I. She said. Even if you weren’t in the picture the age difference is just too great.” I hope you’re able to find someone as good as Eragon someday. Saphira said. I mourn for you. “Don’t mourn for me. The woman said. I’m only attracted to his heart. I’m sure there are others with similar hearts out there.”

There were several seconds of silence between them. “So what about you? The woman asked, breaking the silence. Are you attracted to his heart or his body?” Saphira was taken aback by the question, but surprisingly didn’t feel awkward answering. Well I used to only be attracted to his heart, but then I started becoming attracted to his body despite the species difference. She said. “Do you feel as though you’re the same species as him?” The woman asked. I still feel like a dragon if that’s what you mean. Saphira said. But….do you notice how you can really feel there’s something different between yourself and a member of another species? There’s an intangible barrier between the two of you. That barrier no longer exists between Eragon and I. We still feel like different species but….we don’t even notice it. There’s nothing awkward anymore.

“Did this happen before you…became intimate with him?” The woman asked. Saphira thought for a moment. Well…we went from being close friends with a simply platonic relationship to intimate lovers very quickly……overnight. “So it was an accident?” The woman asked. Saphira shook her head quickly. No…. She said. It just went rather fast. As soon as we admitted we had feelings for each other….it happened. “And why do you think that is?” The woman asked. Because we had been suppressing our feelings for each other for so long that when we no longer had to do that anymore….it was just incredible….. She said, losing herself in the memory of the event.

“So what about the morning after? The woman asked, jarring her out of her dreamy state. Was it awkward?” It was for me…but I hid that from Eragon and pretended that nothing was in question and that nothing was wrong. She said. He was really worried that he had taken advantage of me and I was worried I had pushed him into something he wasn’t ready for and ruined our relationship. Of course these weren’t things we said aloud to each other. After I realized that he felt afraid it had been a mistake on his part, I decided to play the part of a very grateful recipient to ease his feelings. We had a long talk and worked it out though.

“Then everything was fine after that? The woman asked. There were no more incidents of morality or questioning if what you were doing was right?” Well not for me. Saphira said. We had mated and that was it. We were mates. What had been done could not be undone and quite frankly…I liked how everything had turned out. I never thought I’d ever have a mate…and I got who I had always secretly desired…..but there were still more difficult times ahead for Eragon. It took him a while longer to come to terms with whether our relationship was right or not. “How long did it take him to come to terms with it?” The woman asked. Only a few days. Saphira said. “Did you take him as your mate due to lack of availability?” She asked.

Of course not! Saphira exclaimed. I’ve always felt something for him. “When was the first time you realized you felt this way?” The woman asked. Saphira thought for several moments, remembering everything that had happened to them over the years. When he was willing to sacrifice his life for me. She said finally. After our first battle for the Varden, I had gotten hurt pretty badly. I almost died. But he healed me. It took everything he had in his being to do it. He would have killed himself if he hadn’t passed out. “But wouldn’t you have died with him if he had kept healing and overexerted himself?” The woman asked. Saphira nodded. That was the whole point. She said. He was willing to die to keep us together. That’s when I knew I loved him.

“Do you think he fell in love with you at that time too?” The woman asked. Saphira shook her head. I think he realized there was something different between us after that…but I don’t think he actually admitted his feelings to himself until much later. I actually admitted to myself how much I loved him there on the battlefield. But don’t forget...we didn’t admit our feelings for one another until we ran away. The woman nodded in understanding. “This is a love that can never be broken. She said. I now fully understand how you two can be together.” But I thought you were a soothsayer. Saphira said accusingly. Why did I have to explain all this? Couldn’t you have just gotten the information on a whim?

“Ah, we’re thinking now aren’t we? The woman said, smiling. Yes I could have gotten all the facts, but I decided not to for your sake.” What do you mean? Saphira asked. “You needed someone to talk to. The woman said. You had to get some things off your chest. Despite your proclamations that you don’t need anyone but Eragon…you do. You can’t survive with only one other individual for interaction…especially when you’re so close to that individual.” Saphira stood in silence staring at her for several moments. You’re one strange woman. She said. But I like you. You might have changed my opinion of humans a little bit. The woman smiled warmly. “Glad to hear it. She said. We’re not all that bad you know.”

Some of you aren’t. Saphira said, smirking and backing away. I’m going to find Eragon. She spread her wings and lifted off into the sky. “He’s looking at a large barn on the eastern side of town.” The woman yelled after her. Thanks. Saphira said curtly. She changed direction and headed towards the eastern part of town.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Eragon had been looking for a suitable place for them to sleep for quite a while now. Every place he saw was already owned by someone else. He looked up as he felt a gentle breeze to find Saphira mere seconds away. He raised his hand and waved to her as she approached. “Wow, you slept late.” He said smartly as she landed. I was talking to the potion woman. Saphira replied indignantly. “Talking?” Eragon asked, surprised. Saphira nodded. She can hear my thoughts. She said. “So what did you talk about?” He asked. Oh you know…things. Saphira replied sheepishly, turning away and blushing deeply. Eragon smiled. “You were talking about me, weren’t you?” He asked, his smile turning into a smirk.

We talked a lot. Saphira said. She helped me realize things I had never really thought of before. I think she can help you too Eragon. You should talk to her. There was a moment of silence before Eragon responded. “How many….details did you reveal to her?” He asked, a bit nervous. Well…probably more than you typically would have. She admitted. But we’re women. We have to talk like that. “You shouldn’t give her more information than she needs to know.” He said, a hint of disappointment in his voice. We can trust her Eragon. Saphira said insistently. She’s a good woman. “Well we should still be on our feet….” He said, trailing off. Maybe we shouldn’t shun human society so much. Saphira suggested. “What? Eragon asked, surprised. I thought you said you don’t want to live amongst humans.”

Well…I don’t know. Saphira said uncertainly. Maybe humans aren’t all that bad. “Saphira…we’re not shunning human society….human society is shunning us! He said. We could never hide the fact that we were together if we lived amongst humans.” I don’t know…I just don’t know if what we’re doing is right anymore. Saphira said sadly. “Are you saying you no longer want to be with me? Eragon asked, dumbfounded. What the hell did you and that woman talk about?!” No of course not! Saphira exclaimed. I could never live without you! I’m just talking about living in such seclusion. “We don’t really have a choice.” Eragon pointed out truthfully, his anxiety dulling.

Maybe we do. Saphira said. “What do you mean?” He asked. We could hide the fact that we’re a couple. She said. No one would ever assume it unless they caught us doing something. “Even the smallest chance of that happening is unacceptable. Eragon said. Besides…it’s not just the risk of getting caught together that prevents us from living amongst humans. Our friends are probably still on the lookout for us. No one can know we’re here.” Saphira looked at the ground and let out a loud sigh. I…I just don’t know if I can live alone for the rest of my life. She said sadly. “You won’t be alone. Eragon said. I’ll be with you.” Saphira shook her head slowly. It’s not enough. She said. I need more than one other person to talk to. The potion woman showed me that.

Eragon thought for several moments before responding. “Well…we’ve already made one friend here in the village. He said. Perhaps we’ll make more and we can visit them every once in a while.” Saphira nodded slowly. He looked at her, trying to explore the confused feelings she was having. But even she didn’t have the answers. “Are you sure you’re not having second thoughts about us?” He asked. She looked down at him with a soft expression. Of course not Eragon. She said, craning her neck down and nuzzling him affectionately. There’s no way I could ever have second thoughts about the wonderful thing we share. I’m just a bit confused and hungry.

He looked up at her as she pulled away. “Well then let’s go get some food. He suggested. I’m hungry too.” He started walking toward the marketplace. Wait Eragon. Saphira called after him. I want to hear what your plan is for us getting married. You never told me what you and the woman came up with. Eragon looked at her in surprise. “Oh yeah that’s right. He said. I didn’t.” He sat down on a nearby rock and started to tell Saphira what the plan was. She nodded periodically and kept looking for holes in the plan.

“So, what do you think?” Eragon asked. Saphira thought for a moment. I think it just might work. She said. But we don’t want to scare the poor man too much. I’m sure it would be dreadful news if he knew he was going to go blind. “But that’s why she’s going to tell him that it’s temporary. Eragon reminded her. That way he won’t feel so bad. But do you think he’ll buy the explanation for his illness?” Explanation? Saphira asked, confused. What’s the explanation? “Uhhhh…well to be honest I don’t know. He said, feeling stupid. I guess she’ll come up with it. She used to be a healer you know.” Ah okay. Saphira said. Let’s go get something to eat. I’m famished. Eragon nodded and started to head toward the marketplace again. Saphira followed close behind, thinking of a nice deer carcass.

---------------------------

The meat shop was strangely out of meat. According to the shopkeeper, every once in awhile there was a shortage of meat in the village due to bad hunting. Unfortunately for them, today was one of those days. The shopkeeper said that they would get more meat in tomorrow, but he and Saphira were hungry NOW. Saphira followed behind him as he walked down the populated streets, her head hung low.

I can’t believe a meat shop was out of meat! She said angrily. Now I have to go get it myself! “Calm down Saphira. Eragon said. If there are not enough animals for the hunters to catch, what makes you think you can find enough? If there are no animals, there are no animals.” Then what am I supposed to do?! Saphira exclaimed. “I’ll buy a lot of bread I guess. Eragon suggested. And maybe I’ll make some veggie stew.” Saphira shuddered at the thought. Well the bread wouldn’t be too bad I guess, but the last thing I’m going to eat is vegetables. “Ugh, you’re just like a child!” Eragon teased.

Saphira smirked. A spoiled rotten child. She added. Eragon got out their money as he approached a stand that sold fine bags and containers. What are you doing? Saphira asked. I thought we were going to find some bread. “I’ve got to get something to put it in.” He said. He looked at the bags and found a very large and unattractive one. “Sir…sir…I’ll take that rather ugly looking bag right there.” He said, pointing to the large bag hanging on the nail. “What this one?” The man asked. Eragon nodded. “My mother made this! He exclaimed. How dare you call it ugly!” “Oh..I…uhhh…I’m sorry. Eragon stammered. I didn’t realize that. How much is it?” The man angrily named a ridiculously high price.

Realizing he was getting the brush off, Eragon walked away. “Well that’s just great. He said. Now I have to find another vender.” Well just hurry will you? Saphira asked impatiently. I haven’t been this hungry in a long time. Eragon went up and down the lane, trying to find another vender that sold bags. He eventually found one and bought a bag. It was rather large and sturdy and could easily hold enough bread to satisfy Saphira. Great, now let’s go get some bread. Saphira begged. “Okay relax. He said. I’m hungry too remember?” Saphira growled with impatience as he passed several bakeries. Okay, what’s the matter with that one right there? Saphira asked angrily. “They’ve got roaches on the floor! Eragon exclaimed. I’m not buying food from a place like that.”

Saphira groaned and rolled her eyes. Humans could be so picky. Finally she watched as Eragon entered a bakery, taking the bag inside. She waited for what seemed like hours until he finally came out with the bag full of bread. “I hope this is enough.” He said, hurling it onto her back. It will do for now. She said. Now let’s eat! Eragon shook his head. “We’ve still got lots more shopping to do. He said. If you want you can go back to the woman’s house and eat there. I’m sure she can make you some stew if you want…or of course she can help get that bread off your back.” Saphira thought for a moment. She didn’t like the idea of leaving her rider alone in a strange market, but he could take care of himself and she was sooooo hungry… Okay. She said. I’ll be waiting there. But don’t take too long. I worry about you my love. Eragon nodded. “I’ll get done shopping as quickly as I can. He said. Goodbye.” Saphira took a few steps back and flapped her wings, lifting herself into the sky. He watched as her form got smaller and smaller…

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Saphira landed with a thud onto the ground outside the woman’s house. She didn’t have the energy to land gracefully. She shook roughly in an attempt to get the bag of bread off her back. No matter what she did, it wouldn’t come off. She stopped shaking and went over to the woman’s door. Hello? She said. Can I get some help? Saphira waited for a response. After several minutes of trying to get the woman’s attention, she concluded that she wasn’t home at the moment. Saphira sighed and sat down. “The plan is in motion.” A voice said off to the side. It was the woman. So you’re here. Saphira said, relieved. “What is it?” The woman asked.

I need some help to get this bread off my back. Saphira said in a frustrated tone. She lowered herself to the ground so the woman could reach the packs. The woman leaned forward and tried to untie the knot that Saphira had so expertly made tighter. Unfortunately the woman was having a hard time reaching it. Get on. Saphira said. The woman looked at her in surprise. I can’t lower myself any more so you’ll have to get on so you can reach the knot. Saphira elaborated. The woman nodded and climbed onto her. Soon afterward she succeeded in untying the knot and the bag of bread fell to the ground. “How about a ride now?” The woman asked jokingly.

After I eat. Saphira said. “You would let me ride you? The woman asked in surprise. I was only joking child. And are you going to eat this bread?” I like you. Saphira said. I would be willing to give you a ride. But I have to eat this disgusting stuff first. “Wouldn’t you prefer meat instead?” The woman asked. Yes, but the meat shop is out of meat at the moment. Saphira said in an irrita
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds