Join our server on Discord

hellllooo there fellow digi-destined my name is acejt...
like the title i am in fact acejt and i figure i shold intro my self and i am sorry to dissapoint but i may have the imagenation and vocab to make good lemons i wouldent know where to start and how to begin/word out a lemon so i probs not make any plus i cant draw fanart well nore hentai though i admire both so i figure that my role here will be a critic as i have a wide range of taste in lemons and am dedicated to reading good ones hence why i am here as i wouldent be here if you where all s**t at lemons now would so keep it up all you awsome ppl the other reason why im here is cuz i friggen love anime and digimon has allways been a fav of mine so peace fellow digi-destined.Cool

p.s i kinda lied in the first part of saying that i wouldent know where to start on a lemon as i have done 1 really really long one once but i will most likely never do one agen sorry.boohoo
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
well hello there always nice to see a new face around ^.^
Creative Minds
yep your right there nice to meet you all :)
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Hello, welcome to the zombie Digimon forum!
(11-11-2011 08:13 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Hello, welcome to the zombie Digimon forum!

thks agen guys (or girls)

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Welcome aboard the boards, Acejt!! *twitch twitch* Make yourself at home!! <3 By that, I mean please proceed to the frisking room!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
lol which way was it agen i get lost easily in all this awsomeness

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds