Join our server on Discord

"OMG STOP CAMPING!!!"
-----
lol well its true that camping does get you lots of kills and such, but people just hate it because seems a bit too easy I doubt anyone means it in real life that its bad ol they just rage a little cuz they want to win the game.
Creative Minds
-----
All of that is right. They are stupid. But it is an FPS and those are well know to have not very smart players. Mean but true.
-----
Actually, you have skill. Skill to get the game won and to piss people off.
(11-05-2011 04:48 AM)Nick the Catman Wrote: -If I snipe you from across the map, I'm a camper.

This one made me laugh a little, although I've little exp in online FPS games I did play multiplayer console ones, but the one I remember best is Conker's Bad Fur Day. Not the best one out there, but so far I'm the only one that can snipe with a Bazooka and hit another sniper dead on from a Sniper's Tower. xD

But yeah, I say just let people complain about it. If you find a good advantage point without using cheats of course, use it to your advantage. I think they're complaining about it because they didn't think of it first. I mean, who really runs through a map guns blazing and expect to win without hiding? Fun to watch I'll admit but they don't usually last.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
-----
But I like camping! All the tents, and roasting marshmallows over the fire and lack of city lights... ^_^
Yeah. Hey, the best people with guns learn to hit things with out being seen or at least hit.