Join our server on Discord

MINECRAFT YAY
ikr i love minecraft
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
seeing as though this is my most viewed thread i am going to talk to all my thread viewers by saying that it seems that my threads have died its been a while since i have got any new replys so yeah new replys make my DaD days the best also id like to advertise a minecraft server made by a friend of mine its down at the moment but it wont be for long it is

mc.razrnet.net:25560

hope i see some of you guys on there so yeah peace i actully know the owner of the server in person and the co-owner meatpopsicle199 is my best friend and im still woundering why i am not a co-owner yet? it makes me sad and worrid :(
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds