Join our server on Discord

RPer's... ASSEMBLE!
It's pretty clear the boards kinda slowed down on activity recently, I unfortunately haven't been helping thanks to RL drama involving possibly moving and being thrown back to the dark ages for a few weeks or so, but that ends now. I say we need to get this party relit and going again, so let's get going and come up with some ideas for a fun RP to show the internet why we kick ass and chew gum, or something like that.

I've really wanted to do an RP revolving around more of a story, had something going dealing with decendants of mages each tied to an element, but that died out quickly due to the creator going MIA but it had potential i believe and could've had a good run.

Other ideas that've been jumping around in my head, mostly from games/shows/comics I've been into recently:

Zombie apocalypse: Just like it says on the can, a zombie outbreak occurs leading to the fall of mankind. Pretty standard stuff, but what I'd want the most is to push for realism (as real as walking dead can get at least). Not to the extremes, after all the RP wouldn't be much fun if it was spent entirely scavanging for food and water and stuff, but at least more so than a single guy armed with a dull butter knife slaughtering an army of the undead while baking cookies. Guns will run out of ammo, weapons will break, and the undead will respond to noises and come running.

Vacation: Everyone needs a vacation once in a while, why not some of our RP characters? Tropical vacation to the pacific is just what we all could use for some fun. Mostly just having fun and RPing with eachother, no huge overarching plot or anything huge like that, just an RP for fun and more than likely some Mixed-style outings.

Digimon RP: It is a digimon site, so why not? Idea of mine to avoid the whole 'You go fight that enemy, I'm gonna hide behind a rock and shout orders to look important' aspect of the human X digimon relationship I thought using the world for what it is, a virtual world. When a person goes to the digital world they turn into data and actually become a digimon. Wheither the premise will be the digital world's now a game of some kind or these are the chosen ones or something can be decided later.

I wanna hear ideas and opinions and whatnot from others, site's given me alot over the years and I'm not ready to see it go, so let's try to breath some life in here what do you all say?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Rolls into scene on a rotating, leather-backed chair that looked like it belonged to a CEO of a major company. Only the top of the coyote's head, as well as a pair of pointy ears can be seen above the backrest*

Frisk: *Swivels around, revealing himself to be sitting on a booster-seat to appear taller* Welcome back, comrade Shadow! *Tries to pounce the wolf from his chair, but he ends up kicking it away and falling flatly on the ground. He peels himself off the floor and whips himself back into shape.* The RP sections HAVE been pretty quiet while we were away, and this is UNACCEPTABLE!! If I had a gavel, and a fancy wig, I would pound something in indignation! But all I have is fish. *Puts it in a bowl labeled "Slash".*

Hmm... a mage RP... I LOVE MAGIC!! But that seems to be on a decline lately.

Zombies are always fun, but past zombie RPs we've had seem to have fallen flat on their faces for one reason or another!

A Digimon RP is always welcome! We need some awesomesauce plot, but it could work!

A... Vacation, you say? You know, with everyone so busy... I think a vacation sounds pretty good.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
lol trying to create life on the forums is harder than surviving a zombie apocalypse XD but yeah everyone is just so busy. Still mabye you could get things rolling again who knows right ^.^
Creative Minds
Well that's what I'm hoping, figure we could at least bring some fun back into the board. Yeah the zombie and magic things would probably be difficult to pull off and a lot of work, so maybe hold off on any of those till we get some more activity in the board. I think the vacation one would be the easiest to pull off, since it doesn't really require people's 100% activity, if someone stops posting well their character's vacation was up and they left or something like that. So the RP wouldn't grind to a halt if someone left.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Digimon rp, but if I could not get other two people to rp, is gonna be hard. Is not as much as people being busy as this forum only having like six active members.
Yeaaah! And a Vacation RP could be really casual, and start weaning the members back into posting! Maybe we can incorporate Digimon into it somehow, or just keep it simple.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Digimon's vacation paradise. Gotta figure even they need some R & R sometimes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
WOOOOO, Yay for Shadow and Frisky! Finally, someone is trying to turn the defibrulator on this board. Myself included, it seems like people just kinda forgot about the DaD until they ran past it at random, so its time to fix it. Right now I'm painting and had plans to make a mural for the site, and would gladly RP any of those ideas. If its a zombie RP, I had one a while back that pretty much matched that description.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
So far looks like zombie apocalypse and digimon vacation are the head of the pack. Course who says we have to stick with just one? Vacation to mixed style and apocalypse to traditional or something. Since for the zombie one I'd definately wanna stick with a more realistic feel. In other words nothing like, 'Zomg zombies are attacking! SHADOKEN! *Blows up zombies* Day is safed yay me.' so traditional would fit it better.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
So what races can we play in this post zombie-apocalyptic world? :3 Humans, non-powered digimon, anthropomorphic animals...?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers