Join our server on Discord

RPer's... ASSEMBLE!
Anything goes?
Tough call. Could go with any three, with digimon it could be like some kind of weird computer virus that creates the zombiefied mon, with anthronimals some strand of rabies, and with humans it could be strange radiation from outerspace or something lol. Only problem with the animals route is the people that like the stronger ones, would be much fun to have them just tear through an army of zombies while scales protect them from bites, or winged ones to just fly over them and drop rocks till it stops being fun. Human or digimon would probably work the best, since the zombie mon would probably be just as much if not more resilient than a normal digimon, which can take quite a dang beating.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A zombie apocalypse during the old times so there can be mages. The Zombies are raised from the dead from A Cult of Necromancers who are trying to take over the land(s) for there own personal gain.

you can either be a bad guy and own your own hoard of zombies or not and try and stop the cult. Simple?

Yes/No/Maybe? Anyone?
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
How about a random RP to start with? Let's make a single topic where we can make some random boss fights of short durations and spontaneous adventuring for no long-term goal just to have fun for a while until we're all warmed up and ready to begin RPing like pros again.

Shouldn't be too hard, and it could be fun too.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That sounds good! Warming up for RP sound grrreat! It's even better when done casually because, well, darn medical training takes up me time!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
So random violence and destruction with no real rhyme or reason. Just like the good ol' days of the SDP. Ooh, I can break out the old ninja pirate robot demon zombies!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Symbiote zombies.

Zombiotes :L
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And don't forget the pisuzombijates. Free pie to whoever figures out what the hell that is lol, DMX you're not allowed to enter the competition since we discussed it before but here's a pie anyways *Hands DMX pie*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
YAY PIE. *Noms Shadow's arm*

So, shall we give this random RP thread a go?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think we already have! *Offers a sacrifice to the terrifying space pie gods of Nebula 12*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers