Join our server on Discord

Master and Slave (D.Mise and Zero)
Alex saw Fhy look away and his smile grew as he heard the boy. "Oh? You don't like all of them seeing you dressed like that? So be it." In a quick few moves, Alex attempted to undress his slave, leaving him naked. If it worked, the man followed by pulling little Fhy into a passionate kiss as the music slowly picked up, becoming a wild, party beat as Alex forced his tongue down the boy's throat.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy nodded his head as Alex talked but screamed when he began to tear at his clothes. The skirt came off before Fhy has time to react, and his top got messed up and skewed, revealing his hard nipples. After that Fhy would try to keep what was left, which was just his messed up bikini top, and his panties, which could barely contain his erection. He blushed and moaned in utter shame as he was exposed and had no way to defend himself, his hands being busy, when Alex kissed him. The kissed shocked Fhy, and he would try to push away, though that left him open to being fully stripped.
Alex took the opening, trying to get rid of what remained of the little slut's clothes. The kiss quickly broke, but the man tried holding onto the boy as he looked around. "What does everyone here think of little Fhy?"

"He looks like a bitch!" One voice yelled, above the music.

"Like a gay cocksucker!"

"He looks like he loves cock, just like me!" A familiar voice shouted. Casey walked towards Fhy, swaying his hips as he walked on his high heels. "Just give in, Fhy. Embrace his cock and your slutty side. You know you want to," he giggled, rubbing his hardening, small prick.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy struggled in Alex's arms, naked, wide eyed, staring at the crowd that had gathered to call him names. "N-No...nIm...ot..." He whimpered, but then he looked over and saw Casey. He stared and listened as Casey spoke and felt his cock throb as Casey rubbed his own. "F-Fine, I-I'll given in...please master." Fhy begged. "Please just take me away from here...I will be...your slut." Fhy almost moaned the last words. It didnt seem so defeating to him, at least not as much as he had thought. It felt almost...freeing.
"That won't do. Hmm...Tell me you hate women. Especially your girlfriend. Sorry EX-girlfriend. Tell me you love men, and dressing up as a women. Tell me you love me. Then I'll take you somewhere else. Somewhere a bit more...private, so we can have some fucking fun," Alex grinned.
Fhy stuttered for a few moments before swallowing hard and saying, "I...I hate women, even my...Especially my ex-girl friend. I...um, I like...I like dressing up in women's clothing...and I love...men...I love men and their cocks." He kept his eyes shut the whole time, his face bright red. his cock pulsating and hard with arousal.
Alex reached a hand down and began to stroke Fhy's pulsating dick. He was silent as his masterful hand massaged the erect penis of his new slave. He kept working on it, laying down little kisses on Fhy's face and neck, teasing him. He kept pleasuring the little boy until he was on the verge. Once the little slave was near his orgasm, he stopped, only to return to pleasuring Fhy to bring him back to the verge. He continued this little game of teasing Fhy for an unknown length of time, even bringing him back to their table so he could keep doing it, before finally whispering. "Not good enough. Again. Louder, and with more feeling, and I'll let you cum."
"Ahhh~!" Fhy gasped. The gasp soon turned into shameful moans however as his dick was pleasured. "N-No...please master...Ahhh!...not here..." The boy begged as his hips began to thrust instinctively. Soon he was panting and moaning, but then, nothing. He first thought that they were going to leave, but then Alex started again. Fhy's high pitched voice joined the music in the air as he was pleasure tortured by Alex. Finally, Alex told him what he needed to do, and Fhy was speaking before he realized it. "I love master! I love men! I love womens clothing and make up and everything! I hate my girlfriend, I hate all women! MASTER PLEASE!"
Alex's cock practically shot up as he heard his slave scream. Not bothering to leave, Alex began to take off his pants, revealing his large, strong cock. He held his little slave by his hips and attempted to push his thick, horny dick inside of his little slave, fucking his ass like the bitch Fhy had become. "Good, slave!"
OOC: Gotta go to sleep, G'night.

IC: Fhy moaned loudly when he felt the warm cock pressing against him, and arched his back and screamed like a horny slut when Alex entered. "Master...Master..." He panted as he was fucked. He was already so close, so starved for an orgasm, a good hit to his pleasure spot would send Fhy into his desired climax.