Join our server on Discord

Master and Slave (D.Mise and Zero)
((Sorry. I didn't know you post!))

"Tell me you love me, Fhy," Alex teased, stroking his slave's body, peppering it with kisses as he held his slave in his arms. "Slut," he added, touching Fhy's small, erect cock.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOC: Its OK :b

IC:
Fhy moaned lustfully as his soft skin was stroked all over his trembling young body. He gasped with each kiss, moaning his pleasure into the air as he was held. Fhy moaned loudly, crying out without shame as his sensitive cock was touched, humping against his master's hand uncontrollably. "I love- Ahhh! L-Love master...Ohhhh, I love master!" He managed to moan obediently.
"How much do you love master? Do you love him enough to go out into public and do...some naughty things for the people outside?" Alex teased. "Master promises to reward you however you want if you do..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy moaned and came into Alex's hand again. "I would do anything for master..." He said dreamily as he panted and leaned against Alex. Though Fhy seemed to be consciously shy, it seemed he would do anything if he was teased enough.
Alex smiled and kissed the boy's cheek, before helping the boy up and over to his closet. The older man opened it up, revealing various, girly clothes. "Pick something out and dress yourself for me."
Fhy moaned, barely able to stand after everything that had happened that day. He looked dumbly into the closet, not quite understanding what was being asked until pointing to a blue dress. Fhy leaned against Alex continuously, nuzzling his master as his sex crazed mind sought more pleasure.
Alex kissed Fhy's head before he grabbed the blue, princess dress and gave it to the boy to wear. "You're so cute," he chuckled, kissing his lover. "Ready to show the world how slutty you are?"
Fhy soon had the dress on but was blushing again. "Um, master, what do you mean exactly?" The blushing boy asked, his shame returning now that he was actually faced with gong outside. The boy may even resist, though Alex was easily stronger

OOC: Feel free "punish" Fhy if he acts up! I love some dom play.
Alex smiled. "We're going to the public, and you're going to flirt with men and have sex with me in public, my dear! Doesn't that sound lovely?"

((Noted))
Fhy blushed deep red all the way to his neck. "U-Um, w-wouldnt you r-rather just fuck m-me here master?" Fhy asked, desperate for a way out. He absolutely didnt want to be seen like this, at least not fucked in public! "I-I've been good havent I? I-Isnt that enough for you master?"