Join our server on Discord

Master and Slave (D.Mise and Zero)
Fhy couldnt help but start humping into his master's hand as his throbbing boy clit was grabbed and stroked. "Ahhh, master....Uhhhhh, its so goooood..." The boy panted and purred, pushing himself back against his master's cock.
Alex kept thrusting a bit more, before suddenly stopping and slapping the poor boy's ass. "Beg for more, bitch. If you don't, no more fucking for the rest of the week!" He threatened, slapping Fhy's ass again right after saying that.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy was panting and whining, his body still craving the pleasure only his master's sinful touch could bring. "Ahh, please master! Please fuck my tight boy pussy! I want to be your little slut, just please, please fuck me master!" The girly boy begged, pushing himself against Alex, wanting him to feel how much he wanted it. His cock was dripping precum, and throbbed with need. "Please master, I will let you do whatever you want, just please dont stop..."
Alex wouldn't let Fhy win that easily. "Tell me you hate your girlfriend! Tell me you hate women! Tell me you swear to forever be my little, gay slut!" he demand, slapping Fhy's ass again and again, still not giving him pleasure. "Swear to forever be my slave!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy cried like a little girl as his ass was slapped again and again. "Master I love only you! I hate all women, and especially my girl friend! Im your little girl forever daddy! Please fuck my girly ass! Give your slut what she wants!" Fhy went on and on, begging and pleading, his taught young body trembling with desire.
Alex's eyes practically glowed as his cock became fully erect. He pushed the whole thing inside of Fhy, and began to fuck the young bitch harder than ever before. "Got that right! Now, beg to be married to me! I'm going to make you my wife, and my bitch, FOREVER!" He panted, before turning Fhy around so they were face to face. He moved down, their lips inches apart.
"Ahhh! Yes!" Fhy screamed as he was thrust into. He panted and screamed in pleasure as he was fucked, gripping the covers tightly. When he was flipped around and ordered to beg to be married he moaned and said, "Please master, lets get married! You can invite Fhy and some others and fuck us all during the party!" Fhy no longer cared about what Alex made him say while he was being fucked, all he wanted was for the pleasure not to stop. He kissed his masters lips, letting Alex's tongue in, frenching his soon to be husband.
Alex kissed back and moaned loudly into the kiss, pumping his white, warm cum into Fhy's asshole, pumping so much that the small boy had a cute belly form. The two continued to french kiss, Fhy's head and back stroked by the master as he gave a few more thrusts.
Fhy felt himself being filled with cum and that pushed him over the edge, making him cry out into their locked lips as he spayed his seed onto both of their stomachs and chests. He panted and moaned seductively with each thrust, his face reflecting his condition, mouth open and drooling, eyes half open and glassed over, penis erect and hot.
OOC: Hello? Master, you still around?