Join our server on Discord

Master and Slave (D.Mise and Zero)
((There, there. Its okay))

"Oh, Fhy. Silly, silly Fhy. So much teaching I'll have to go through with you. Here's a rule. Look into my eyes when you speak to me. Secondly, lying to yourself is just as bad as lying to me, whore," Alex growled, reaching a hand down to touch the younger boy's dick.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy gasped nervously when he felt Alex's fingers wrap around his dick. His cock was half erect, and to Fhy it seemed it never seemed to become truly flaccid anymore, not while Alex was around. He blushed at this fact and tried to look up at Alex, but each time couldnt muster the courage to stare him right in the eyes, or even respond. He was in the palm of Alex's hand and he knew it. If Alex waited, Fhy would eventually look up at him and manage to nod and whisper, "Yes master."
OOC: I posted, just in case the site didnt update. I know that happens sometimes. ;)
((Ah. Thanks. Sorry))

"I'm sorry, what was that, slut? Speak up when you speak to me," Alex ordered, spitting Fhy's face. "Look into my eyes and speak with respect to your master." If the slave did so, and looked into his eyes, before he said anything, Alex kissed Fhy's lips and grabbed his cute, no longer virgin ass, pushing in a single finger to tease the girly boy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I-Im so-orry." Fhy stuttered dumbly as Alex yelled and spat at him. He looked up at him, right in the eyes and opened his mouth to speak only to find his lips trapped by Alex's. He shivered from the kiss, his cock becoming more erect, and he whimpered and arched his back against the bed when he felt the finger enter his boy pussy. His cock was rock hard again, and it pressed against Alex's own, smaller than his master's, but erect and hot with need.
"Assume position. Lay down on my bed, stick your ass up in the air, and shake it. Beg for me to fuck you," Alex ordered, slapping Fhy's ass, while he pulled out of the kiss and whispered into his ear. "I can feel your arousal. Your love, my little slut. You want this....Embrace your lust."
Fhy's lips followed Alex's hungrily for a few seconds, leaving him panting and wanting after he broke the kiss. Fhy listened to Alex's instructions, blushing at the thought of doing such a thing, and surely would have done a lousy job at it had not Alex continued, whispering sweet seductions into Fhy's ear.

When Alex got off of Fhy enough for the boy to move, he would get on all fours on the bed and raise his ass, blushing and moaning as he did, his dick hard and leaking a bit of precum. "Master, please master, fuck my tight boy pussy, fuck me till I cant think!" He begged, shaking his ass ass he begged, waving it back and forth. "I just want to feel good with you...master..."
"Now you're learning! I'm so proud of you, slave," Alex chuckled, stripping himself naked, before he began to rub his erect cock against Fhy's asshole, gently moaning. "While we're having sex, I want you to think of your ex-girlfriend. Think about how'd she react to seeing her boyfriend like this," he ordered, before pushing his cock in and beginning to expertly plow the smaller boy's ass, filling his ass with his hard dick.
Fhy moaned and gripped the covers as Alex rubbed his hard cock against the young boys tender rear. "Y-Yes master." Was the last thing he managed to stutter before he screamed in pleasure, his ass filled in an instant by Alex's massive cock.
Alex smiled as he fucked the little slave. He reached down to grab and squeeze his dick, beginning to moan as they fucked. "How does it feel, Fhy? Tell me how much you like it..."