Join our server on Discord

Master and Slave (D.Mise and Zero)
Fhy could feel his warm blush as he walked out and was stared at by all the people. His heart was racing as he walked down to where Alex was, holding Casey's hand tightly. When he arrived to where Alex was, he swallowed hard and looked up at his soon to be husband, offering a shy smile as he waited for the vows to begin.

OOC: Thats fine :) life is a busy thing after all
Casey was staring at Alex and beamed happily, proud to be out of the clutches of her evil, bigot family. Free to be himself. He squeezed Fhy's hand and hugged him as the priest began to speak. It soon came to the classic, I do's.

"Casey, do you take Fhy as your fellow wife and lover?"

"I do!"

"Fhy, do you take Casey as your fellow wife and lovers?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I do!" Fhy said excitedly, still holding Casey's hand tightly. He looked at his beautiful friend, his cock hard just from the sight. Then he looked at Alex, and when asked if he would marry the man, and allow him to be his master and husband for until he died, he would say. "I do."
Casey gave the same response. "You may know kiss the-" Alex cut the priest off, grabbing Fhy and kissing him, before Casey joined in. The three shared a passionate, three way kiss for what felt like hours, both of their asses being grabbed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy was caught by surprise by the kiss, moaning loudly into their joined lips when he finally gathered enough sense to return the kiss, especially when Casey joined in. His small cock was hard, and he felt his lust rise when he felt a hand land on and squeeze his tight ass.
The kiss only grew more passionate as both of the slaves' hard cocks rubbed against the much larger, much more powerful cock of their master's, who continued to kiss and dominate his slaves as others around them began to fall into a perverted orgy of gay sex.
Fhy panted into the kiss like a bitch in heat as his cock rubbed against casey's and his masters. He felt his heart pumping as he heard the music of sex begin to play all around them. Still he held Casey's hand and continued kissing his master for as long as his master wished.
The two were suddenly dropped as Alex began to furiously tear his clothes off. "Strip!" He ordered, and Casey was quick to obey, shaking his ass as he turned around and did his best to give a good show, shaking his unvirgin ass for his master as he took off his wedding dress. "Fuck us, master!"
Fhy's whole face blushed at the order, but he nodded and stripped to his sexy white lingerie. When Casey begged to be fucked, Fhy added in, "Anything you want master...just let us feel good." His hand sought out Casey's and he held it tightly. He never imagined he would find himself here, before a large crowd, holding hands with a naked boy as he himself stood with barely nothing on, begging to be fucked in public.
"Kiss one another. Show me your love of one another first."

Casey turned to his fellow slave and smiled gently, tears in his eyes. "You have no idea...how amazing it is to feel free and in love, Fhy. My parents hated me for I was....But you love me. You and Master. Thank you," he whispered, before leaning forward to kiss the equally girly boy.