Join our server on Discord

Master and Slave (D.Mise and Zero)
Fhy would suddenly feel a pair of hands touch his legs, and if he looked behind him, he saw another stripper rubbing baby oil onto his exposed flesh. The boy would soon be caught between a pair of sexy dancers, one of who was covered in baby oil. The two moaned, one rubbing his dick against Fhy's, while the other rubbed his into the slave's ass. "Bitch."

"Cocksucker."

"Slut."

"Dirty boy..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy moaned, panting and groaning as the oil was rubbed onto his body. "Yes, I am, Im all those things..." He moaned, arching into the boys hands, his cock hard and erect as he was teased. Fhy closed his eyes, his gasps of lust filling the air. "Master..."
((Wanna timeskip to the wedding?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOC: Sure, if you dont have anything else planned.
Later that day, Fhy and Casey open their eyes, and see each other in their beautiful, white, wedding gowns. Casey hugs her future wife, tears going down her face, as he kisses Fhy's cheek. "I love you."
Fhy embraces his lover, blushing like the nearly newly wed wife he was, and said, "I love you to!" He felt a pit in his stomach at the thought of the public wedding, but tried his best to ignore it. He was Alex's slave now, and Casey was his fellow slut in service.
"Are you ready for the wedding?" One of the slaves asked, as the sound of voices and celebrations could be heard outside by the two. No doubt the entire island was celebrating the marriage of one of its most wealthy supporters.
Fhy blushed and nodded. "I think we are ready." He looked at Casey just to make sure before looking back. He looked down at his pretty white dress, knowing that just beneath the dress was his sexy lingerie, which he was sure Alex would love once the wedding was over. He held Casey's soft hand in his own and swallowed hard, his heart racing in anticipation of the public wedding.
OOC: No love for Fhy?
((Sorry. Been busy))

The two stepped out, and when they did, they found a huge party outside. Men cheered and laughed, exchanging drinks as feminine slaves strutted around, wearing beautiful dresses. The party froze as the two brides appeared though, and a loud, beautiful rendition of 'Here Comes the Bride' played as they began to walk. Flowers petal were thrown around them as they saw their soon to be husband, Alex, standing at the altar with a priest by his side. He smiled at the two, finding them both to be perfect in his eyes.