Join our server on Discord

Master and Slave (D.Mise and Zero)
When the kiss was finally broken, Casey had a raging boner, and a trail of saliva was connecting their mouths. "Fhy....I-I love you....I love you," he whispered, embracing his fellow slave, relaxing in the small boy's arms.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I love you two Casey." Fhy said, stroking the boys back as he held him. " I wish we could be together...I wish we could get married."
"Why not?" A voice suddenly asked. Alex walked over, smiling proudly. "I spoke with Casey's master. He's asking for a hefty sum, but I am able to buy Casey as my slave. If I do that, the three of us could all be married, if that is what you wish," the master smiled. Casey's eyes widened and he looked at Fhy, tears in his beautiful, blue eyes.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Oh yes master! That would be the greatest!" Fhy said before kissing Casey again. "We can be together forever Casey."
Casey giggled and embraced his lover once more, hugging him. "We'll have a pair of lovely dresses for the both of you! Drinks! Food! The works!" Alex laughed, and many slaves cheered and clapped as he spoke. "Both of you should be honored to be my slaves. Get down and kneel before me. Tell me how much you love me!"
Fhy got on his knees and kissed his master's feet. "I love you master, thank you master." He said obediently. He would slowly move his kisses up from his feet to his legs and then up towards his masters crotch. He would then unzip the zipper with his mouth and begin licking and kissing his master's cock.
"Oh, Fhy....You've become such a good slave," Alex moaned, feeling his cock harden and grow, as Casey joined his lover. "But stop. You'll have your time soon enough. For now, I have to go and prepare the wedding. Much to do. For now, stay here. Enjoy yourself. I'll be back soon enough," he said, pushing his slaves down, before walking past them. "Until I return, have fun, sluts," he whispered, before taking his leave.
OOC: Im heading off to bed, g night

IC: When Alex was gone Fhy pounced on Casey, jerking him off and kissing his soft lips.
((Okay. Goodnight))

The other slaves allowed the two their fun, before one of them made a suggestion. "Would you two like to have a little party and fun before your marriage?" A slave asked.
Fhy stopped kissing Casey, though his fingers were still wrapped around the younger boys shaft. "What do you think Casey? Some fun before the ceremony?" He asked before peppering Casey in kisses, still mildly jerking him off.