Join our server on Discord

Master and Slave (D.Mise and Zero)
"I...Love...Master..." Fhy moaned and panted as his nipples were kissed and sucked. His hard cock pressed against Alex's stomach, hot and dripping precum. The boy arched his back like a woman as his nipples were teased, and he began to move his hips, moving Alex;s member around inside him.
Alex kissed the slave's lips once more, before grabbing the boy's ass and fucking it hard. He shoved his entire cock into the slave's butt. With a loud moan, he shot the biggest amount of cum he had ever had. It felt like gallons of his hot cum was filling the little slut. "I love you too...."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy cried out, his feminine voice ringing in the air as he was filled to bursting with Alex's cum. His stomach was swollen, and he came from the sensation, his cum spraying onto both of them. His eyes rolled back as the pleasure overtook his mind and body, and he arched and trembled in his master's embrace.
((Timeskip?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OCC: Sure

Fhy fell asleep in his master's arms during the wedding, weak from all the fucking and utterly satisfied.
((Anything you wanna do now? Or shall I make it happen?))
OOC: Hmmm, i dont really have anything planned so go ahead. :) lets see what you got!