Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 5 (59)
CAUTION Cuteness! Cute Huter, Airu's Trap

Should be fun.
From possum with balloons to a girl in an oversized mascot piggie suit.

Weird choice of evo lane, no?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Her definition of cute is weird...
http://i.imgur.com/nuB1X.jpg

HNGHNGHNGHNGHNGHNGHNGHNG.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I like the picture of Nene in the Short shorts but thats about it XP I dunno why but she doesn't look that hot to me in other pics. Cho-Hakkaimon and Airu had my "attention" all epy though =P
They have weirder evos. And Nene is 15! I heard. 15! I'm sure we all want her to show up in just one ep.
(10-30-2011 02:02 PM)UnknownH Wrote: They have weirder evos. And Nene is 15! I heard. 15! I'm sure we all want her to show up in just one ep.

We've never once been told Nene's age.
[Image: signature.png]
(10-30-2011 12:29 PM)Darkoak8 Wrote: I like the picture of Nene in the Short shorts but thats about it XP I dunno why but she doesn't look that hot to me in other pics. Cho-Hakkaimon and Airu had my "attention" all epy though =P

You heard the man, give him more Nene in shorts!
OD's sub is now out. First.
(10-30-2011 03:33 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: We've never once been told Nene's age.
Really? I wonder where this person I heard it from got that from then. Didn't hear it on WtW though. To make that clear.