Join our server on Discord

My auditory system is broken...again...
First of all, I kept on getting hit by cars because I couldn't interpret my world properly. I can't hear sudden and loud noises and I just wasn't paying attention.

Well, now, after surgery, it was fixed.

But now, it is getting bad. UhGAin! I hate myself! I'm gonna die and it's my damn doctor's fault because he didn't do a good enough job! I'm gonna get hit by a car UhGAin, and it won't be my fault because my stupid ears are broken again and I can't hear a damn freakin car horn until it's been sounding for 2 seconds! The next chance I get I'm gonna smack some sense into my surgeon and tell him I'm broken again! And then I'm gonna smack the jack asses that spraypainted my truck.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Start to write a diary/blog of your miss adventures, once you have about 300 pages turn into a novel for quick cash!
(10-28-2011 02:05 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Start to write a diary/blog of your miss adventures, once you have about 300 pages turn into a novel for quick cash!

Hey...That's a cool idea! I'm gonna try it!
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Well, that sucks. My mom had problems with not very good surgeries. And they were in embarrassing important parts.
Not to offend you or anything, but if you have problems interpreting your world, I don't think you should be driving, for your own safety, and the safety of others. That sounds similar to driving when you're almost completely blind! At least when you're driving. Now if you're walking and you still get hit by cars, not being able to hear sudden loud noises is not an excuse for getting into accidents. Deaf people avoid getting hit by cars no problem.

When crossing the road, look both ways. Four times. This is taught to all children when they are instructed on crossing the street. Not paying attention is no one's fault but your own, and after getting hit so many times and still not getting the hint to just start looking around and making sure you WON'T get hit next time is like touching the stove and burning yourself, then getting mad at the stove, before touching it again. You can see things faster than you can hear them, so use your eyes, and you WON'T have to wait till a car honks their horns at you.

Smacking jerks who spray-painted your truck on the other hand is totally deserved. But I think you should let others drive you around instead of driving your truck. I don't know how much money you have, but crashing often can't be profitable.

[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(10-29-2011 09:32 AM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: Not to offend you or anything, but if you have problems interpreting your world, I don't think you should be driving, for your own safety, and the safety of others. That sounds similar to driving when you're almost completely blind! At least when you're driving. Now if you're walking and you still get hit by cars, not being able to hear sudden loud noises is not an excuse for getting into accidents. Deaf people avoid getting hit by cars no problem.

When crossing the road, look both ways. Four times. This is taught to all children when they are instructed on crossing the street. Not paying attention is no one's fault but your own, and after getting hit so many times and still not getting the hint to just looking around and making sure you WON'T get hit next time is like touching the stove and burning yourself, then getting mad at the stove, before touching it again. You can see things faster than you can hear them, so use your eyes, and you WON'T have to wait till a car honks their horns at you.

Smacking jerks who spray-painted your truck on the other hand is totally deserved. But I think you should let others drive you around instead of driving your truck. I don't know how much money you have, but crashing often can't be profitable.

I guess you're right. I haven't crashed my car yet or got hit by another car, quite yet, but I guess I could take public transit from now on...

But next time, please don't be so blunt! That didn't sound nice.

But still, I was careless though, so I guess you can say I deserved it.
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I just worried about you and other people because I witnessed a car crash recently, and it was scary. It wasn't big or anything, and no one was seriously hurt, but it was very jarring. I usually try not to be so blunt, but when I genuinely worry about people I try to be as honest with my words as possible.

And of course no one deserves being hit by a car! Just... try to be a little more wary, what with your condition and all.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
In her defense Frisk E. Cars have blind spots, but yes, you are right, you should keep your eyes open at all times when you're on the road, you could DIE if you're careless, even for 4 seconds. Also, 95% of people who have surgery are not happy with the results, so you're not alone.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
lol you and cars will never agree will you girl but I do hope you will get your hearing fixed because yeah it is dangerous but you can get a helper dog or something if you cant
Creative Minds