Join our server on Discord

Evil Never Dies.
Hello everyone. I'm still here and still writing. Long ago I wrote a series stretching over 100 chapters involving seasons 2, 3 and 4 of digimon. I have now started on a massive rewrite of it. I'll start posting it here and add new chapters as I complete them. I've worked very hard and hope you all enjoy it. Check the attachments for the actual lemons.
Hmm, the order of the attachments came out wrong... Please read them in numerical order. BTW, I still have no internet besides my PSP so that's why I had to post the stories like I did.

Attached Files
.docx   05 Sole Survivor.docx (Size: 32.96 KB / Downloads: 9)
.docx   03 The Darkness.docx (Size: 28.38 KB / Downloads: 5)
.docx   04 Heroes United.docx (Size: 34.6 KB / Downloads: 8)
.docx   02 Gears of War.docx (Size: 38.55 KB / Downloads: 7)
.docx   01 Hard Luck Blues.docx (Size: 38.2 KB / Downloads: 10)
Quite good chapters so far. Loved how you handled Patamon and Gatomon's interaction towards their lovemaking and the lovemaking itself. The lovemaking scene was quite good. It was really good how Patamon only was thinking in make her feel good, never thinking on himself which was what Gatomon needed. The poor kitty had a quite hard life so it was about time for her to get some comfort and love :)

The series is getting quite interesting. Mostly considering that is not easy to handle several characters at the same time. :)
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions