Join our server on Discord

Highschool? Grade 11? WTF is this shit??!?!!!!?
Omg grade 10 was awesome but now grade 11 turned out to be totally gay! I mean, mechanics is good (Even though I get teased because I am the only girl in mechanics, but it is still fun though) but still, everything is boring! In foods the other day someone in my group accidentally set the oven on fire and we had to call the fire department. And even before that I accidentally burnt my awesome pie I was making :( And it is so horribly booooring. But Computer Worx is the WORST! I love computers but we are doing stupid poetry in MS Office and it is just Bleh! Now that I'm not new to highschool I get a lot of perverts staring at my chest and I totally wanna just take my 1000000 pound backpack and toss it at their heads. And not the heads on their shoulders. Just a question. Why am I sexually active at this age??? I'll admit that I am!

Oh and someone spray painted my truck too.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
I don't know where to start.
The only advice I can give is to use the people staring at you as an ego boost, and don't wear a backpack that's strap doesn't go across your chest, if you do.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
High school doesn't mean anything, just pass and you'll be fine. I don't even talk to anyone from my high school, EVER.

You're sexually active because you are you? mad bro? *Troll grin.* Nah, it's just cause it's about that time. Nothing wrong with it, just make sure you're on the pill and guys wrap it up before you let them stick it in. . . Unless you want a kid, then I guess don't. XD

Sex is like a gun, keep it safe and clean, if you don't SOMEONE's going to get hurt. . . And it won't be the dude or the girl that did it. . . *Looks at womb.* Costly little buggers.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Yeah it can be a pain in the arse (lol love the 'clean' way of saying ass) but trust me aint half as bad as being a senior I actually enjoyed my junior year alot but right now senior year can kiss my arse
Creative Minds
(10-30-2011 02:37 AM)Ferro Cordis Wrote: Sex is like a gun, keep it safe and clean, if you don't SOMEONE's going to get hurt. . . And it won't be the dude or the girl that did it. . . *Looks at womb.* Costly little buggers.

Is that why they call it a Love Gun. heh heh