Join our server on Discord

How did you come up with your username?
Well... my base name, Chaos knight Matthew, does have a bit of history in itself. Of course my real life name is Matthew so that's where that part came from. When i first started coming online in the AOL Chats I wanted a name that would reflect who i was at the time. I liked dragons and with my kind nature I came up with Dragon Knight Matt. That stayed on for a few years until my own personal depression started kicking in with home issues happening and then work related stress and not soon thereafter with the... bad natured thoughts I had at the time, Dark Knight Matt surfaced then. After another length of time, where I was beginning to mature and try to get life in order, despite still working on that lol, I got to thinking... With the absence of Light and Darkness Chaos consumes all. Granted i am still a nice person but i do have some dark ideas at times, Chaos Knight Matthew came to mind and has stuck with me ever since.

I still use the other two names as DragonKnightMatt is in my Photobucket account and DarkKnightMatt is in my DeviantArt account.

Chaos Knight Matthew (CKMatthew for short) is who I truly see myself as I had overcome my darkest times even with the little loss of light. ^^

Matthew Chaos-Dovahkiin is of course derived from my top favorite game Skyrim :P lol
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: How did you come up with your username? - by Chaotic Phoenix - 04-21-2012, 04:49 AM
RE: How did you come up with your username? - by Cayden - 05-22-2015, 07:35 AM