Join our server on Discord

How did you come up with your username?
well i have used this same username all my virtual life and it first made is when i was to first play a mmo and had to register for the first time i was like oh

so i decide dit had to be something id allways use related to me and a.c.e stands for areas.considerd.excelent and becuse i use this name mainly for online gaming and game related forums and for that mmo at the time it seemed fitting as i have allways been a natural at games never looseing a single one which i take grate pride in (pulls smug face and chuckles) but i found that the name was taken (not supriseing) so i made it more personal by adding my initials JT ill tell you my first name jason and my second name is ****** i aint telling you lol

and well the the rest is history.

i have kinda stuck by that name for the rest of my virtual life and allways will
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: How did you come up with your username? - by acejt - 02-11-2012, 06:58 AM
RE: How did you come up with your username? - by Cayden - 05-22-2015, 07:35 AM