Join our server on Discord

How did you come up with your username?
I love cartoons, and I'm a Furry! I combined the two and now one of my Fursonae is a cartoon animal named Frisk E. Coyote.

His real name is my title! ^ ^
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
pretty says how I feel about digimon I am fucking crazy for it XD
Creative Minds
(10-24-2011 02:03 PM)UnknownH Wrote: And the numbers are just random?

Pretty much.... >.>
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
That makes perfect sense.
well i have used this same username all my virtual life and it first made is when i was to first play a mmo and had to register for the first time i was like oh

so i decide dit had to be something id allways use related to me and a.c.e stands for areas.considerd.excelent and becuse i use this name mainly for online gaming and game related forums and for that mmo at the time it seemed fitting as i have allways been a natural at games never looseing a single one which i take grate pride in (pulls smug face and chuckles) but i found that the name was taken (not supriseing) so i made it more personal by adding my initials JT ill tell you my first name jason and my second name is ****** i aint telling you lol

and well the the rest is history.

i have kinda stuck by that name for the rest of my virtual life and allways will
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
A great darkness came to me one day and foretold of my existence on the board. He prophesized that a great darkness would come to the DaD and it would soon come to be worshipped as the great and terrible shadow dragon pack, and that I would be known as Shadowknight and lead this group in our holy crusade.

Slash: It's a spin off of batman's dark knight and you used Shadow cause that was a nickname of yours.

Well, yeah, but my story was more entertaining.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Back during the original incarnation of this place I needed a name. I just picked the first thing that popped up in my head that sounded cool, this username is the second incarnation. I don't like the name as much these days, but it's part of who I am.
I picked my name based on the fact I love dragons and since at the time I was an arrogant brat that thought he knew it all about them I called myself master.

The X is just for extra coolness.

It stuck over the years though. It's my name for just about every gallery save for DeviantArt where I'm known as BlackSpyro33. But yeah I love my username heh.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I actually got my username from a book. (Even though I'm still asked to this day if my username comes from Fruits Basket...) The book in question was from Darren Shan; a small short story he did for World Book Day called Koyasan. After a bit of letter omission and swapping around, came up with Kyosan.

Funnily enough, I only learned later that Kyo meant orange, and -san was a honorific suffix.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
My username actually came from a term in Fire Emblem:Radiant Dawn. There is a type of weapon only enemies carry(but they can be taken with a Disarm and then a Steal), and they are called "venin" weapons, i.e Venin Sword, Venin Axe, Venin Bow, Venin Lance, etc. Although they were physically weaker than most, they had the ability to inflict poison upon the target and the poison remained until a number of turns passed, or it was cured.

When I made my character, I made him an assassin whose signature weapon was a pair of metal claws, with the mechanism to be coated in poison, i.e "venin." And that's what I decided to call myself.

Plus, I think Venin is more of name than an adjective, I mean, I think "Hey, Venin, come over here." sounds better than "Hand me that venin sword." At least in my opinion.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers