Join our server on Discord

In relied!!! tanoshiidane!!
I‘ve just finish COLLAGE ENTRENCE EXAM yesterday.XDDD
For me,there is alse something to want.
Congrats Midori! Just an fyi, I know English isn't your first language, so I want to say that I think the word you are looking for is College, not Collage.
College is a place people go to for learning after primary school(required school by the law).
A collage is a collection of pictures all put together.
Just thought i might try and help you with some English. If I ever need help with Japanese(I think you're Japanese...) could I ask you? Mine is pretty terrible. :)
Hey, English speakers make that mistake sometimes. Also good for you. Glad to hear it.
(06-10-2015 08:07 AM)Opda2056 Wrote: Congrats Midori! Just an fyi, I know English isn't your first language, so I want to say that I think the word you are looking for is College, not Collage.
College is a place people go to for learning after primary school(required school by the law).
A collage is a collection of pictures all put together.
Just thought i might try and help you with some English. If I ever need help with Japanese(I think you're Japanese...) could I ask you? Mine is pretty terrible. :)

XD Actually,I'm a Chinese

(06-10-2015 01:15 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Hey, English speakers make that mistake sometimes. Also good for you. Glad to hear it.

Oh thanks...(=///=losing face)
For me,there is alse something to want.